Liberty Flights Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liberty Flights

How would you rate Liberty Flights?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anne-Elise Hansen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Liberty Flights in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anne-Elise Hansen
"they have allowed me to replace cigarettes with a much healthier less impactful version of nicotine intake. After more than 15 years of indulging in a very nasty 40 a day habit came a (deserved) throat operation that prevented me from ever smoke tobacco again after "bits" were scrapped off and I got sufficiently scared but was not prepared to give up .."
James Smith
"Five Star Delivery. Their Menthol liquid is second to none, and have we tried some. Although they have good range of tobacco, we find that them too mild. To our mind their Tobacco Ultima was our favourite which we used for so many years until it seems to be dropped. Hence the purchase of your American Red which really fills the void.and we thank you for that. We would like also to thank Liberty Flights for their service since we started vaping."
Liberty Flights is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews