LGVTheory Reviews

of reviewers recommend LGVTheory
Email, Live Chat
Read LGVTheory Reviews

About LGVTheory:

HGV Driving theory test and CPC case studies practice for individuals wishing to become a lorry driver in the UK

LGVTheory 5 star review on 15th September 2021
John Thornhill
LGVTheory 5 star review on 18th January 2020
Lee Davies
92 on theory 47 on case studies 84 on hazard perception
Practice questions were very helpful. I would recommend to anyone wanting to go into the test centre fully prepared
I did pass with a good score. Thanks for a good job guys
nice, separated into small sections so it's easy to follow. a large amount of module 2 stuff which you can't find anywhere else.
Successfully passed all the cpc tests first time which even amazed me. Got a discount on practical training from them as well which I took up and will start in the middle of feb. 🚛
I fail 2 time because english not good but now i pass 1 time after hard study and this case study
This was really useful. passed everything first time and got a good priced medical out of it as well.
really good questions that set you up nicely for the real thing.
answered emails really quickly and gave some good advice
Best website For Module 2 by far.
used for multiple choice test and passed. Will be returning when I do the module 2 case studies
Scored 94 on my multiple choice
I passed first time
Davey boy only went and got a score of 94. Not bad for someone that hasn't studies for over 40 years! Bring on the test
medical was well priced at £50 and booked in smoothly and quickly. Training material is easy to follow an questions were realistic
I practise many time and this is 1st time I pass.
good value
quick to respond to questions about training.
I would just like to inform you that I passed the module 2 theory (case studies) test this morning with a score of 48/50. I found your site to be very very beneficial to me as I had no clue about anything much that is involved in the practicalities that are required to gain driver cpc. Many thanks and I would certainly recommend this site to any one needing the information that is required.
Multiple choice questions for the module 1a test are up to date. Case studies are a true reflection of what you find in the test. I used a cd rom previously and it was crack so glad I was told about lgvtheory
LGVTheory is rated 4.90 based on 381 reviews