Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tp Challinor and son Ltd
Read Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

About Tp Challinor and son Ltd:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

tpchallinorandson@live.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road

Tell us how Tp Challinor and son Ltd made you happy
Very good to deal with. I had a question which was answered clearly over the phone. The products arrived well packaged and on time. I will use them again soon.
Great packaging and delivery.
Very quick delivery and quality ceiling rose. Looks fab in my living room! Thanks!
Must thank you on the professional service that you have many thanks again
Great service! Very fast and efficient and very happy with the product I purchased. Would recommend to others.
I've ordered some beautiful lightweight coving and ceiling roses in my home and they look great! The products arrived the next day (suing express delivery) and were even nicer than they look on the web. I couldn't be happier!
Quick delivery, the roses look like plaster and are feather-light. Brilliant.
I found Simon to be very helpful and provided a great product and delivery service.
Very helpful resolving an issue when only 1 or the 2 items were delivered. Ceiling roses look great up, all in all very happy. Thanks!
Thanks for the great view it's much appreciated
Quick delivery.
QUALITY PRODUCT.
Would buy again.
Recommended. E2002
Great helpful service . Easily put up and all is well with customer. Thanks again
Hi Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review
Great service
Thanks for the great review Daniel
Super fast delivery. I will definitely use them again.
Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review
Simon was 5 star from start to finish extremely happy with the quality of the product and the service was outstanding. No doubt will be in tough again 🤣 I would highly recommend
Thanks Catherine much appreciated,glad we could be of help.
good quality moulding - helpful staff.
Thanks for a great review
Fantastic service thank you, very helpful and great coving :-)
Thanks Debra for a great review
Quick dispatch. Item as described. Always good quality and good communication. Will buy again.
Thanks for the great comments,glad you are a happy with the service we provide
This is the third time I have used LDM and the work and service has been excellent each time.
Thank You very much for the great review
Brilliant service, good advice and good quality product.
Thanks for the great review
Ceiling rose is excellent quality and well made. Looks like it's made out of plaster. Navigating the website and ordering process was fast and easy and dispatch/shipping was same day. They offer a good range of products so the only difficulty could be in making your choice. Good communications throughout. I plan to return for another ceiling rose when next room gets makeover.
Thanks for taking the time to give us a fantastic review
Tp Challinor and son Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 116 reviews