Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tp Challinor and son Ltd
Read Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

About Tp Challinor and son Ltd:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

tpchallinorandson@live.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road

Tell us how Tp Challinor and son Ltd made you happy
Great service and fast delivery. Covings are excellent quality and are really easy to fit using the Decorgrip adhesive.
Second time I’ve used them. Excellent service wouldn’t hesitate to use them again. I had some questions regarding their coving which was answered expertly.
Amazing very quick service and quality product especially during lockdown thank you
Great product with fast efficient delivery.
Excellent service and product.. very fast delivery.. thank you
Hi Thanks for giving us a great review
Great product easy to use delivery was on time and product well produced
Hi thanks for giving us a great review
Lightweight goods that were fragile . Well packaged and arrived safely and on time
Everything arrived as expected
Great product. Delivered quickly and packages well. Thanks a lot.. would definitely recommend and will use again in the future !
Excellent service and speedy response in what is a difficult time. Delighted with the product and that it arrived ahead of time. My expectation was surpassed.. a huge thanks!
Fantastic service, arrived within a few days. Highly recommended.
Very good service. Would definitely recommend
Perfect customer service from the outset, great communication, tracking details etc.

Spending so much on a ceiling rose, didn't sit well with me, but OMG what a perfect product. It's extremely high quality and so easy to install. So glad I spent the money on a really well made product, once painted in matt emulsion, it looks like a traditional plaster piece, everyone comments on it!

Would not hesitate to purchase from Leyland Decorative Mouldings again.
Excellent service and products
Package came quickly and was exactly what we wanted. Would definitely use Leyland again.
It is what it is lightweight and easy to put up, no problems with it looks great after 3 coats of paint
Very pleased with my coving it look’s great and the delivery was very quick first class would definitely recommend
Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review
All I can say was great friendly, helpful service, fantastic product, would definitely buy from here again.
Quick delivery, and great customer service when we had an issue!
Good product, easy to install and good value
Tp Challinor and son Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 116 reviews