Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tp Challinor and son Ltd
Read Tp Challinor and son Ltd Reviews

About Tp Challinor and son Ltd:

Leyland Decorative Mouldings is a family run concern that employs a small team of highly skilled craftsmen ensuring a quality, reliable service.

tpchallinorandson@live.co.uk

Unit 9 Chandlers Business Park Talbot Road

Tell us how Tp Challinor and son Ltd made you happy
Very fast delivery.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
Helpful and efficient
Hi Kath

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
Excellent products very clear and easy to use web site excellent customer service
Hi Sue

Couldn't fault the service or the product! Will certainly be back again!
Hi

Glad you were happy with your products and the service we provide and thanks for the 5 star review.
Excellent customer service with prompt response to queries I had.
Hi Ross

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
the ceiling roses are excellent quality and look superb, quick efficient service by polite craftsmen - thank you

Thanks for the great 5 star review
Excellent product that was delivered fast and packaged well.
Hi

Excellent product, simple website and ordering process, swiftly despatched, perfect:)

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review
Excellent service really helpful guy. Quick delivery’. All good really.would recommend.
Hi

We are glad you are happy with the products and the service we provide. thanks for the great review
I was dealing with Simon and his advice and helpfulness was excellent.
Hi Georgina

Thank you very much for the 5 star review,glad we could help you.
Second time I've purchased some ceiling roses they look wonderful.. great service all round...!
Hi Nicholas

Thank you very much for the great 5 star review
Amazing service. Very friendly and extremely helpful! We bought coving and a rose from Leyland Decorate Moulding, we also had them fit it and it looks amazing, couldn’t be happier. We followed the advice from Simon who recommended the best size/design to best suit the room and its perfect. Would recommend to anyone, will definitely be using them again!
Hi Brendan

Thank you for the brilliant 5 star review it's much appreciated.
Great service, speedy delivery and really good product
Excellent customer service. Thank you
Hi Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review
Great product looks great on wall and no painting
Hi Thanks for the 5 star review
Great quality resin ceiling rose.
Hi Thank You for the 5 star review
My second ceiling rose purchase from Leyland. Both times have been quick delivery and good communication. The ceiling roses are good quality and look great.
Hi Heather
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great 5 star review
I have always fitted plaster moulding. This is the first time I have used a polycarbonate one. I wouldn’t go back to traditional plaster coving now. This was way easier to handle. I would purchase the plastic guide that you can use with a knife next. Managed ok with my old miter block but I think knife would have been a better option. Any way it looks great and if my missis can’t tell the difference it will do for me lol
Hi Paul thanks for taking the time to give us a 5 star review it's much appreciated.
Good communication. Nice product.
Hi Edward thank you very much for the 5 star review
The service was excellent and the cost was also fair
Hi Martin your 5 star review is very much appreciated in these challenging times
Tp Challinor and son Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 183 reviews