Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
Tracey D
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Katie H
Recipient was very pleased
quick, easy, and good quality
Many thanks for your review Shivam. It's wonderful to hear that you found the ordering process straight forward and were pleased with the quality of the gift set.
Great service, prompt delivery & recipient was very happy with the delivery
Hello Joanne, many thanks for your review. It's great to hear that the recipient enjoyed their letterbox gift.
I chose letterbox gifts for a birthday present for a friend who was away on holiday, so it was important that a) the gift could be delivered without anyone being in, and b) it was delivered on a specific day. I had the option to chose both of these, but delivery was attempted a day early (when she was not there) and also wouldn't fit through the (standard sized) letterbox so my friend had to stop in on her holiday to be able to receive the gift. The gift itself was lovely, but the delivery experience just didn't work.
Many thanks for your review. We welcome all feedback and are always looking for ways to make delivery more reliable. We would like to assure you that this happens very rarely depending on the post persons judgement.
Great gift although I received an undelivered msg because recipient was out, which surely defeats the purpose of a letterbox gift. Perhaps more provision around a backup plan would be good.
Many thanks for your review. We welcome all feedback and are always looking for ways to make delivery more reliable. We would like to assure you that this happens very rarely, depending on the post persons judgement.
It’s very nice👍🏻
A huge thanks for taking the time to leave a review Sara, we are glad you enjoyed your letterbox gift set
Delivered on time. Purchased for my daughter in law and she was very pleased
Many thanks for your review. It's great to hear that the gift delivery was prompt and enjoyed by the recipient.
Bought this for my mum, she absolutely loved it! Beautifully presented as well.
Many thanks for your review Emily. We are glad your mum enjoyed her gift set. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Lovely item. Received very quickly. Thank you
Many thanks for your review, we are pleased to hear that the postage was quick.
Beautiful gift to receive through the post x
I ordered this gift later than I had planned - on Thursday for delivery on or before Saturday. The order was immediately acknowledged and dispatched and delivered on the Friday. The recipients were delighted.
Thank you for your review Sarah, we are glad that the postage was speedy for you and that the recipient enjoyed their gift set. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Birthday gift for my sister who said the wine was lovely!
We are pleased to hear that your sister enjoyed the Letterbox Wine. Many thanks for your review Jill
Excellent service. My friend was delighted with the gift which I sent for her birthday
Many thanks for your review June. We are pleased to hear that your friend enjoyed her gift.
Lovely gift and prompt service Would have given 5 but didn’t like the fact that the recipient didn’t know who it was from. By the time I’d placed the order there was no way to add my details or a message.
Hello Jacqueline, many thanks for your review. We would love to know how you made payment in case this is a larger fault with our website. We want to make sure this doesn't happen again. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
My friend loved the gift, said the truffles were very tasty. It arrived the day I asked for it to, overall very smooth experience.
We are pleased to hear that the gift was well received. Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
Excellent thanks
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review Karan
Recipient really pleased with gift that arrived on time.
Many thanks for your review Sam, it's great to hear that the gift set arrived with the recipient in good time. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Delivered promptly to cheer up my friend, who loved her surprise gift. All beautifully wrapped and sent with as much care as you would give yourself (if not more). Letterbox gifts kept me up to date with dispatch and delivery. Thank you, would definitely recommend.
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review. We really appreciate your feedback and the lovely photograph you included. Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Intriguing packaging letterbox format a big bonus for busy peaople
Many thanks for your review Lorna, we take great care and time in to developing our packaging. We are glad it caught your attention.
Excellent gifts and service. I wanted a change from sending flowers and a flat bottle of Sicilian organic red wine pleased my sister no end.
Thank you for your review Karen. We're glad your sister enjoyed her wine! Best wishes, Letterbox Gifts
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 1,029 reviews