Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Tracey D
Letterbox Gifts 5 star review on 17th March 2021
Katie H
I fiound the priocess of ordering very straightforward and I loved the choice. My client loved the gift and said she would use you in the future. I of course will too. Heather x
My friend not tried wine yet so cannot comment but said lolly was good and packaged well ..
Nice item but unfortunately it arrived late. Recipient was very please with the gift.
Very good service and recipients pleased with their gift.
Used letterbox gifts during lockdown and received letterbox box during this period. Felt it was a wonderful and prompt way of sending gifts to those you love.
I didn’t get to see the gift, but the recipient was very grateful and I think loved it. It also arrived two days after I ordered it, which during these difficult times, was fantastic. I don’t feel I can give 5stars when I haven’t seen the product.
Good service, and well received as a gift
A good range of lovely gifts. Well presented and arrived in time. Only 4 stars as I haven’t been able to try these because bought as gifts!
Bought the pampering box as a birthday gift for my sister, it arrived on time and she was delighted with it.
Bit disappointed in range of gifts available but these are difficult times....otherwise very pleased with gift content and service
Very well received, although due to the bank holiday weekend, it spent extra days with delivery co and some of the chocolate melted due to the heat.
I ordered a gin lovers gift set for my sister's birthday, and added on a bracelet. I received an email from letterbox gifts after a week or so saying that the bracelet was out of stock, so they had refunded the price of that. My sister was absolutely delighted with the set, which arrived as promised, beautifully packaged, on her birthday. I was disappointed about the bracelet however, which is why I have only rated Letterbox Gifts 4/5. Why offer something if it is not in stock? Having said this, I would probably use them again.
Bought for my daughter who is expecting her second child any day and she loved it. Thank you!
I needed a nice gift to be sent from London to Durham for a cousin's special birthday. It arrived promptly and she loved it!
Very pleased with prompt service
Having received a wonderful Letterbox gift I decided to send one to our son, who we havent seen for 8 weeks - longer. We ordered red wine, 3 month subscription, which we assume is one of each - red, rose- white. Thought I had ordered red but rose' arrived. Didnt matter. Our son was thrilled - something different - playful. Will use Letterbox gifts again and no doubt soon.
Excellent service, just a shame no white wine was available.
Good service, quick delivery. Can't comment on contents - a birthday gifts so still in unopened.
I think these are beautiful gifts, lovely content and great packaging...but I do find they are too big for the letterbox!
Would have been very good if goods had been put through letterbox as advertised. Neighbour had to come out as delivery person kept knocking at door.
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 1,030 reviews