Letterbox Gifts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Letterbox Gifts
Read Letterbox Gifts Reviews

About Letterbox Gifts:

Letterbox Gifts produce beautiful letterbox friendly gift sets containing British-made products, each being hand-wrapped in our workshop in Sheffield. They are designed to be delivered straight through standard letterboxes to avoid any annoying trips to the post office! There is a Letterbox Gift for every occasion, with each gift set coming with a complimentary greetings card which can be personalised with your own message. Letterbox Gifts also offer subscriptions, where a different Letterbox Gift comes through the door each month.

Tell us how Letterbox Gifts made you happy
Great service - speedy delivery - lovely contents 😊
Thanks for the lovely review Jane!
Really easy to arrange and a great selection of letterbox gifts available - making sending a present easier (both for me and the recipient!)
Many thanks for your review Amanda. We are very pleased to hear that you liked our selection of gift sets.
Always been very happy with my many purchases from letterbox gifts, although this time round was slightly disappointed that the feminine look of the gin set shown online, with the white shredded tissue it was set in was instead replaced with grey tissue. I had particularly gone with the one that had everything inside set in the white shredded paper, for a white and pink theme that was being kept to, for our presents. Please see photos of product received versus same product shown online. I have always rated the service and products highly and otherwise been v pleased.
Letterbox Gifts 4 star review on 26th May 2021
Dear Hayley, Many thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback, we really appreciate customer comments as it helps us develop & improve our products and service. I'm sorry that the photo showed a different straw colour to what was received. I have been told we were temporarily out of stock of the white shred so was replaced by grey in the interim, but that it's now back in stock for future orders. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future. Best wishes, Eleanor- Letterbox Gifts
So very easy to order and the ability to choose a gift card was excellent. I'm told the product was yummy!
It's great to hear you found the ordering process straight forward. Thank you for leaving a review.
Superb, many thanks. The perfect get-well gift for my gin-loving friend. easy for delivery too as it literally went through the letterbox meaning she didn't have to get up to answer the door.
Hello Anita, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that the gift set was enjoyed and that delivery was convenient for the recipient.
Such a fab company! I ordered 2 gifts to be sent out last week and they were both really well received. I would definitely recommend this company. Thank you Letterbox Gifts!
Many thanks for your review Emily. We are pleased to hear that your gift sets arrived promptly and were enjoyed by the recipients. Best wishes
I ordered the Macarons gift box for a friend's birthday - two weeks in advance with the desired delivery date of 30.05, which I entered in the field provided on the website. Unfortunately, the birthday gift was delivered two days after the order and therefore arrived much too early. That spoiled everything...
Arrived a few days early but my friend loved it.
Thank you for leaving a review, we will take on board your feedback on early postage. We tend to post out a few days early to ensure we don't miss the special occasion.
Lovely macaroons arrived in a special box .made a lovely gift .Arrived a day early .
We are pleased to hear the recipient enjoyed the macarons, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Super easy to order, and great communication re: the delivery date. Gift was well packaged and very enjoyed!
Thank you for leaving a review Joanna. It's great to hear that the gift set was enjoyed by the recipient.
3rd time ordering now, never any dispatch issues and arrive as close to requested date as possible. The goods are always as stated with recipients all stating satisfaction.
Exquisite packaging, exceptional quality. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review Hayley, It's great to hear you'd recommend us to others.
Bought as a little treat for my sister to show I was thinking of her. She loved it, good quality products. I would definitely buy again.
What a lovely gesture Ruth, We are pleased to hear your sister enjoyed her gift set. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review.
Very efficient service and great communications. The recipient of the gift was very happy to receive her letterbox gift, all beautifully packaged. Highly recommend. Thank you.
Many thanks for your lovely review. We are pleased to hear that the recipient enjoyed their gift set.
I sent item as a surprise gift this added to the pleasure of the receiver wha had never heard of your service. Not only wil I use your service again she will too.
Many thanks for your review Dale. It's lovely to hear that both you and the recipient were impressed with the gift sets and delivery service.
Arrived promptly and my daughter-in-law was delighted with the gift
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It's great to hear that the gift set was well received.
A gift for a friend recovering from an operation. She loved it! Delivery was prompt and beautifully packaged from photo she sent me.
What a lovely pick-me-up for your friend. We are glad to hear she enjoyed the gift set, many thanks for your review.
Beautifully presented and arrived exactly as promised
Many thanks for your review Tara. We are glad to hear that delivery was prompt and the gift set arrived safely.
wonderful gift
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review Karen. We are pleased to see you liked the gift set.
The recipient was very pleased with the unusual flat bottle of red wine. The wine tastes delicious and the service was 1st class and arrived on time. Would definitely use this service again.
Thank you for such a lovely review! We are pleased to hear that the wine was well received.
Letterbox Gifts is rated 4.75 based on 994 reviews