Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Hello, after I had failed the driving test twiceI, I did not want to go again. One day one of my friends recommended me to try a "let's instruct" driving school. I started looking at the recommendations from other people and everything was good. I called and scheduled a driving lesson with instructor Nick. And that day was the best day of driving, Nick reassured me a lot that I can drive well, I just have to progress and be more careful. He was very calm with me, and understanding he explained everything to me very well and he answered all my questions. Every time I was waiting for the driving lesson, it was always a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere. Thank you very much Nick and the schools let's instruct. I really recommend Nick to every one, thanks a lot.
He’s a great instructor has plenty off time to explain things well to you and has lot’s off patients with you if you make a mistake very on the ball and I highly recommend Clive as he made me pass first time🙌🏻😁
Let's instruct is a great company.Charlotte is an amazing instructor,she isvery calm,kind,friendly and helpful.Her way to teach me was perfect,was so easy for me to understand and she makes me feel all more relaxed.She was exactly what I was looking for,she's a really nice person.I would recommend her 100% to anyone else.Thank you very much Charlotte!
I am very happy with this instructor because she was very good and professional
So happy with my service, I’ve loved learning to drive, she was perfect, had a good experience
If you are a nervous driver and find it difficult to control your nerves when driving, Charlotte is the one for you!. Every lesson I had with her was a bliss. SHE IS FANTASTIC!
Charlotte was fantastic as both instructor and person, never gave up on me even when I wanted to give up on myself. 10/10 would recommend
Absolutely fantastic person, amazing instructor. Never gave up on me when I was ready to give up on myself. 10/10 would recommend.
I Would definitely recommend Couldn’t be happier with only a few lessons I have passed! Big thanks to nick organ!
worth every penny, i had wendy, she is very supportive and adapts to how you learn best, i was ready to give up with driving altogether then tried with wendy and now ive got my licence!! she really is the best!
Would highly recommend Clive Wright, taught me really well from day one and made me pass with 0 faults!! Thank you so much Clive
The best service! Could not ask for a better instructor, Clive Wright was absolutely amazing, taught me very well and I passed first time!! He did a splendid job teaching me, and encouraged me to take the test! Extremely happy. All I can say is thank you.
Very good service. Kris made everything easy to understand.
I had Wendy she was fab honestly couldn’t have asked for a better instructor.
Kris was very professional. He makes it easy to learn. Thanks.
Let’s instruct is a great driving company. I Passed driving test on my first attempt.This is because of my Instructor Faz. She was calm , polite,friendly .She was very encouraging. She builds your confidence. Would recommend 100%. Thank you Faz..
Let’s instruct was phenomenal throughout the entire process of learning to drive. Faz replied to texts and calls so quickly, she never arrived late or cancelled a single lesson. I passed my test first time after only 8 lessons demonstrating the quality of the lessons, I definitely received my money’s worth. Couldn’t be happier with the service.
I have passed my exam 11.04.19 with Clive... I can recommend Clive like calm, friendly and professional instructor... Thank you, Clive...
I passed my test today - first time! I couldn’t have done it without Charlotte’s help. My confidence during lessons with her improved rapidly and I am definitely a more confident person in general now. Charlotte has such a lovely way about her and her style of teaching is so calm yet informative and helpful. The lessons were always tailored to me which I loved and definitely great value for money. It was a bitter-sweet moment when I passed because I’ll miss my lessons with her but I wouldn’t have ever passed first time if she wasn’t my instructor! Thank you Charlotte!! Xx
Today I passed my exam from the first try and it was successful, this is because of my instructor- FAZ. She is the best instructor I can recommend to somebody. During our lessons she was very calm, believed in me and encouraged me to do things that I thought I couldn’t achieve. Also she is very nice, friendly and made me feel very comfortable in her lessons. Thanks Faz!
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 201 reviews