Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
FAZ She is an amazing driving instructor. She is very patient and calm. Faz has supported me so well as i am a very nervous driver always describes everything very clearly and in detail so you will learn first time round. Faz has always been very punctual never late always on time and in emergencys very flexible. She has great knowledge of the area and test routes. She is very kind, friendly and easy going.Thank you faz. All the best
Kris is friendly, patient and helpful.
Charlotte has been amazing she been supportive and has helped me pass 1st time, I would highly recommend her and Let Instruct thanks again :-) Charlotte
Very good and helpful lessons, learnt so quickly and Kris Is super friendly...
I highly recommend Charlotte,she was very patient and professional.Thanks to her I passed my driving license.
Peter Hullat is a knowledgable and polite instructor I’m very happy he gave me the driving lessons As my first language is not English , he explained everything so great that I understood everything and actually learn more things from him as he is very professional
Charlotte is an amazing driving instructor. She makes sure every lesson has a calming environment to maximise learning efficiency and keep stress to a minimum. She will answer any questions and queries in great depth so you understand how to improve your driving. I would recommend her to any learners, young or old.
My instructor Peter Hulatt was brilliant. His instructions were clear and I always felt safe driving with him.
Every lesson I learned something new and it was fun being taught by Kris. Will recommend him and service to friends & family....
Kris is an excellent instructor, very friendly & easy to work with. Passed first time. Would strongly recommend......
Only positive feedback, Naz was always punctual, very flexible, focus and really good at his job. Every lesson was useful and informative. Easy to get along with, which made every lesson comfortable
Only positive feedback, always punctual, very flexible, focus and really good at his job. Every lesson was useful and informative. Easy to get along with, which made every lesson comfortable.
Clive Wright was a great instructor. Was clear and great at explaining everything. Couldn’t have asked for a better driving instructor. Would highly recommend Thanks for everything Clive Wright 😁
Wow kris was amazing 2 months and passed first time Felt so comfortable every lesson Can’t say anything bad about this driving school Thankyou so much
Amazing driver instructor. Makes sure every lesson has a calming environment to maximise learning efficiency and keep stress to a minimum. Answers any questions and queries in great depth so you understand how to improve your driving. Would recommend to any learners, young or old.
Peter my instructor was exceptional at his job, constantly positive and patient. Always had great techniques to make driving not as daunting. Couldn't recommend him enough!
You can’t go wrong with Peter as your instructor. From day 1 his teaching methods were Amazing, Clear and To the point. The lessons were good value for the money. He’s always on time and goes above and beyond with tips and adjustments needed to pass the First time around.
Kris always made me feel confident and made lessons fun. Definitely recommend to a friend.
Hello, after I had failed the driving test twiceI, I did not want to go again. One day one of my friends recommended me to try a "let's instruct" driving school. I started looking at the recommendations from other people and everything was good. I called and scheduled a driving lesson with instructor Nick. And that day was the best day of driving, Nick reassured me a lot that I can drive well, I just have to progress and be more careful. He was very calm with me, and understanding he explained everything to me very well and he answered all my questions. Every time I was waiting for the driving lesson, it was always a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere. Thank you very much Nick and the schools let's instruct. I really recommend Nick to every one, thanks a lot.
He’s a great instructor has plenty off time to explain things well to you and has lot’s off patients with you if you make a mistake very on the ball and I highly recommend Clive as he made me pass first time🙌🏻😁
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 199 reviews