Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Great lad and nice gentle man, though me everything I need to know and pass first time.😎 I recommend him %100 🤗

Thanks Mr Clive Wright 🙏🏽👍🏽
Julia was brilliant, a very friendly and patient driving instructor. She made me feel at ease in the car and explained everything thoroughly. I would definitely recommend Julia and Let’s Instruct !
Julia was brilliant, a very friendly and patient driving instructor. She made me feel at ease in the car and explained everything throughly. I would definitely recommend Julia and Let’s Instruct!
Charlotte was amazing, she made me feel comfortable and explained everything so well, it made driving so much more enjoyable and I would highly recommend!
Fantastic customer service, because Peter was so brilliant all the way through my lessons the price was well worth paying
Peter was my instructor and he has helped me pass my test, I think that it took him a lot of patience because I can be hard to work with at times but he did an excellent job. Good value for money and always very punctual.
Kris is a very calm and patient instructor even when you make mistakes, which was great.
Charlotte was an amazing instructor, would recommend to anyone, made feel so at ease and friendly, was very thoughtful and understood on what I needed help on and was amazing, honestly couldn’t do it without her.
Very friendly, good price and no issues
Even if i’ve got some years of driving , Clive Wright not only prepared me to pass the test, but he taught me how to drive nice and safely in the UK.
thank you Clive Wright and A Happy New Year!!!!
I would like to thank Clive Wright for being the best instructor ever. He is strict and straight to the point, where it led me to pass. Thank you for all your dedication. I will forever appreciate your dedication and skills. Many thanks!!!!
Recomand cu încredere unul dintre cei mai buni instructori,te ajuta si te sustine,încurajează sa mergi inaite (chiar dacă engleză nu e super) .
I would like to thank Clive Wright for being the best instructor ever. He is strict and straight to the point, where it led me to pass. Thank you for all your dedication. I will forever appreciate your dedication and skills. Many thanks.
I learned with Julia who was very patient and encouraging. She not only explained how to do certain things but demonstrated herself which was very helpful. I would definitely recommend Julia and 'Let's Instruct' to anyone considering driving lessons.
I cannot thank Naz enough for helping to pass my test after I had very bad experiences with many different instructors from different companies. He is the best instructor ever and he is very patient.
Thank you, Naz.
Margy
Extremely grateful to Naz as I passed first time with him today. Took a lot of hard work on both our parts, so really grateful!

Thank you, Naz.

LB.
Peter is the best instructor, with great teaching methods that make it easy to learn.
Peter is the best instructor. I learnt a lot, Peter has excellent teaching methods which make it easy to learn.
I had Naz as an instructor, a wonderful and patient teacher. An all round excellent experience and I would definitely recommend Let’s Instruct and Naz too!
Reasonable price, instructor is very good and on time all the time
Let's Instruct Driving School is rated 4.98 based on 196 reviews