Let's Instruct Driving School Reviews

of reviewers recommend Let's Instruct Driving School
Read Let\'s Instruct Driving School Reviews

About Let's Instruct Driving School:

Let's Instruct Driving School was established in 1999.

We offer:

Pass Plus and Motorway Lessons

Friendly, Patient and Professional Driving Instructors

Theory test tuition

Advanced driving tuition

Very high pass rate (over 30% higher than national pass rate)

Criminal record checked male and female instructors

Value for Money (block booking discounts)

0333 2000 074

info@letsinstruct.co.uk

2 Pritchard Close
West Haddon
Northamptonshire

Tell us how Let's Instruct Driving School made you happy
Amazing lessons! I passed my manual test so quickly. Wendy was a great teacher - patient, understanding and always kept me calm when I was terrified to start with. Thank you!
Amazing lessons - I passed my manual test so quickly. Wendy was a great teacher, she was patient, understanding and always kept me calm when I terrified at the beginning!
Wendy is the best instructor I could have ever asked for. She’s so patient and I instantly felt at ease with her. I can be quite a nervous driver at times and she just knew how to calm me down. She’s such a nice person and we did have some laughs together. Thank you so much Wendy for helping me pass my test first time!
Wendy was incredible and so friendly and nice. She really encouraged me and gave me lots of confidence!
Incredible instructor! Very friendly and lovely, really encourages you as you drive helping with confidence
Kris was very helpful, clear and friendly.
I was learning to drive with Steve Howe and I am extremely pleased to say that I passed my driving test on Monday morning.

I have to say that Steve Howe was a really good driving instructor and very patient ๐Ÿ˜…!

I definitely would recommend him and the Let’s Instruct driving school.

Thank you again Steve, I really appreciate it!

Josiah
It was a really really great service for me, my instructor took her time with me and comforted me when I got something wrong, however she also showed me super helpful and productive ways to become a better driver. Overall I couldn’t be happy with my experience and would recommend to a friend.
Kris is always on time, keeps you up to date. He is calm and a good laugh too...
Peter Hulatt is a very good driving instructor and made me feel more confident with my driving. Thanks to Peter, I passed my driving test.
Kris makes you feel comfortable. Great to learn with and makes you the best at driving.
Highly recommended. Kris is very patient and encouraging. An excellent teacher.
Faz is caring, engaging and the most dedicated instructor, I have ever met.

Coming from several unreliable instructors, I lost hope in ever driving. She helped me, with my confidence and taught me to be safe on the road.

The let's instruct driving experience, with Faz, was exceptional and worthy. I would recommend Faz to anyone.
Naz and Paula are great instructors. They made every lesson a pleasure. They’re knowledge and patience are definitely something to have next to you when learning to drive. Thank you both for helping me pass my test and thank you Let’s Instruct!
Kris is the best instructor, relaxed and calm. Thanks a lot for everything...
Faz she is amazing instructer, without her hardwork I could not do this. Thank you Faz and Let's Instruct
Duane ensured the lessons were relaxed and enjoyable throughout. Any challenging manoeuvres were explained carefully to make sure it was easily understandable. I was enabled by Duane to get through everything required to pass the test and more to help me further after I passed my test. I highly recommend Duane as an instructor to get you through the test.
I couldn't be happier with my driving instructor Verity. She is so patient & understand.
I couldn't be happier . With my driving instructor Verity. So calm & supportive. .
Great lad and nice gentle man, though me everything I need to know and pass first time.๐Ÿ˜Ž I recommend him %100 ๐Ÿค—

Thanks Mr Clive Wright ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ