Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Excellent service
I got the help i needed to get what i wanted. I asked in the chat and got the answers i needed. To use messenger made it easy. The suit was also great!
The lad serving was a absolute gem. Peter from the Hull branch. All the staff were very helpful
I have been totally impressed by both the customer service received and the quality of the suit purchased
Very efficient and competent. Will never buy a suit from anywhere else. Amazing
Bought shirt for upcoming wedding, lovely quality and first class service.
A very pleasant experience buying a suit from Leonard Silver’s shop. The salesman that served me was very knowledgeable and helpful, no hard sell at all. He helped me through every part Of choosing the suit measuring me and informing me about how and when to get alterations completed. I will be shopping there again in the near future.
I ordered a grey tweed suit in my usual size (48R), however when it arrived I tried it on and it was rather tight. I emailed Leonard Silver and returned the suit, and requested to exchange it for the next size up (50R). I receive the replacement suit two days after returning my original suit, and cannot fault the service I have received from Leonard Silver. The replacement suit fits perfectly, and I am totally satisfied with the customer experience so far. I intend to order another suit soon, so will make sure I go for the larger size this time!
Really good value. Fits like a glove and is well finished. Arrived promptly and was well packed. Incredibly pleased.
Fantastic service . Excellent quality suites. Would throughly recommend Chris and the team . Nothing is too much of a problem .
Would like to thankyou for a quick reliable service, very pleased with my purchase. Many thanks.
I found Leonard Silver whilst browsing for trousers on eBay and ordered a pair which arrived promptly. I was sufficiently impressed to decide to get a matching jacket and phoned to check availability. The phone was answered promptly and an extremely helpful member of staff discussed options with me. I was gently steered towards purchasing a suit for my godson's upcoming wedding which arrived the following day. It fitted perfectly and I can't speak too highly of the quality of the suit and the quality of the service. Definately 5 stars
We travelled from Wrexham to Hull, great service, exceptional quality, everyone sorted for our wedding
Having purchased the wrong size I decided to take it back to the shop in Hull were I was made welcome and tried various sizes and had the experience of the staff to get me the suit that fitted me perfect I have told all my friends and am sure you will get some business in the future thankyou for excellent service
Great prompt courteous service.
Service second to none very good quality garments they can't do enough for you very satisfied.
Excellent quality and fits like a glove
Good service Thanks
1st time shopping in there the staff couldn’t do more, 1st class service with quality clothing will definitely be going there more often.
Rang up at half 2 the day before my christmas doo. I picked out a three piece on the website, asked if it was in stock and would arrive in time. Chris spoke to me over the phone, helped me with making sure i chose the correct sizes and sent it out there and then. Arrived the next day at half 10 in the morning. Fit perfect, looks and feels great. For the price I am very surprised with the quality. I will be coming here again!
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 226 reviews