Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Fantastic service . Excellent quality suites. Would throughly recommend Chris and the team . Nothing is too much of a problem .
Would like to thankyou for a quick reliable service, very pleased with my purchase. Many thanks.
I found Leonard Silver whilst browsing for trousers on eBay and ordered a pair which arrived promptly. I was sufficiently impressed to decide to get a matching jacket and phoned to check availability. The phone was answered promptly and an extremely helpful member of staff discussed options with me. I was gently steered towards purchasing a suit for my godson's upcoming wedding which arrived the following day. It fitted perfectly and I can't speak too highly of the quality of the suit and the quality of the service. Definately 5 stars
We travelled from Wrexham to Hull, great service, exceptional quality, everyone sorted for our wedding
Having purchased the wrong size I decided to take it back to the shop in Hull were I was made welcome and tried various sizes and had the experience of the staff to get me the suit that fitted me perfect I have told all my friends and am sure you will get some business in the future thankyou for excellent service
Great prompt courteous service.
Good service and attention to detail
Service second to none very good quality garments they can't do enough for you very satisfied.
Excellent quality and fits like a glove
Good service Thanks
1st time shopping in there the staff couldn’t do more, 1st class service with quality clothing will definitely be going there more often.
Rang up at half 2 the day before my christmas doo. I picked out a three piece on the website, asked if it was in stock and would arrive in time. Chris spoke to me over the phone, helped me with making sure i chose the correct sizes and sent it out there and then. Arrived the next day at half 10 in the morning. Fit perfect, looks and feels great. For the price I am very surprised with the quality. I will be coming here again!
Went in on a Tuesday morning found the suit I wanted ,needed an alteration to the trousers which they did .I collected suit on the Friday,Great service and reasonably priced.
first class service and delivery many thanks
Beautiful suit for an amazing price, excited to wear for the function. Not only was the product amazing but I received a phone call to double check my order and make adjustments to the sizes as they believed I would be more comfortable in a different size. They were right and I fit better in a different size! Well done great service and product!
Very prompt and courteous service, from answering questions to the delivery of the suit in time for the event I needed it for. The suit is also fantastic and I received quite a few compliments on the night. Highly recommended.
The suit is lovely. Good quality tweed. I would certainly buy again.
Sizing was spot on, price excellent and super fast delivery
Only thing is the sizes do not match the actual size? I am a 38 but could not get in the trousers by 5” yet we’re supposed to be 38”? Everything re quality and service has been excellent.
They phoned me to check my size and requirements and the suit was delivered speedily. The suit fits perfectly and is of a very high standard
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 216 reviews