Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
If I could give them a 6 Star I would - remarkably quick service they pulled out all the stops to deliver next day and phone calls to follow up to make sure it happened. This is my 2nd suit order and will continue to use every time. I've never had so many compliments for the shirt I chose from their Eton collection either. Super Excellence
Couldn’t be more helpful. Vent over backwards to make sure I had the items I needed. Fit perfectly.
Having confirmed my measurements over the telephone with a very helpful Chris the suit duly arrived. It is perfect. The quality and detail are exceptional, and the customer service second to none. I would not hesitate recommending Leonard Silver to anyone. I will be one proud father walking his daughter down the aisle.
I am very happy with the suit, the quality is according to price (as it was on sale, it was a bargain). Size was correct, I just need to make a few adjustments with a tailor. Shipment to Germany was fast and easy.
Excellent service as usual. I bought an Eton shirt for my wedding which was very comfortable on the day. Definitely recommended.
Easy to use website, good choice, fast delivery. I had a call to double check sizes I ordered as I had requested a different size, very friendly and helpful. Suits good quality. Would recommend and order from here again. Thank you!
We have all heard the joke, Customer: can you fit me off the peg, Tailor: if we can someone is getting the sack. Well I am that customer, I can never get a suit to fit me off the peg BUT, thanks to the amazing skill of the tailor here, I now have not one, but two suits that fit perfectly. Fantastic service from start to finish, unbelievable value for money and an amazing choice of suits for the larger gentleman in colours other than blue, black and grey. I will be back. Outsatnding.
Fantastic service and exchange due to me thinking I was thinner than I actually am. Suits are of fantastic quality would truly recommend. Would definitely use Leonard Silver again.
Fantastic!
Very very professional team with a fast delivery service. It’s nice to find an independent high street retail outlet with online prices. I would definitely recommend as you get the best of both worlds.
Very helpful and professional staff.
Excellent service which I also experienced at the Beverley branch before it closed.
WE NEEDED A SUIT FOR OUR GRANDSON AT CRUFTS AND THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLANT. ALL HELP WAS GIVEN GETTING THE CORRECT SIZE AND FITTING FOR THE BIG DAY. AND HE SHOWED OUR DOG TO BEST PUPPY IN BREED!! MANY THANKS.
Great service and really pleased with the suit!
Awesome service as always
I found Leonard silver to be very attentive and professional. He found the suit I asked for and altered it to make it a perfect fit. I collected it on Thursday 5th March and am very happy with it.
Excellent pair of shoes, delivery arrived within 2 days of order
Excellent service, they called me to make sure I had the correct size and as it happened I had made a mistake. Thank you.
Great quality suit, superb communication and a prompt delivery. 10/10 highly recommended
Such a beautiful suit, amazing quality and arrived so quickly! My fiancé is so happy with it
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 216 reviews