Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Beautiful quality waistcoats for our wedding. Customer service through Toni was fab - we had to exchange some which was easy and quick delivery always.
Outstanding all round service! After ordering a lady called to double check I had ordered the correct size suit. It was a real pleasant surprise that the company had taken such care to try to ensure I got the correct suit. To my further surprise the order arrived the following working day. In addition to the above, the suit is stunning and great quality for the price. Best online shopping experience for many a year! If there was a 6th star available, they would get it.
Your products I have bought are superb and service second to none great to know your only a click away ( I made that up myself) would love to visit your shop unfortunately your quite away from Accrington
Good weight , very nice set!
Excellent customer service and communication. Great item posted efficiently and with speed (jeans needed for a birthday present). Thank you
very good I am satisfied
Brilliant quality suit. Excellent communication with seller who made sure the sizes were all correct. After I received the suit I ended up ordering a second suit because they were all so fantastic at Leonard Silver!
Excellent quality and fit our go to for mens clothing.
Great delivery. A suit that fits perfectly with style.
Brilliant service from start to finish a very personal shopping experience online with a personal message to say thank you and the suit we brought for our wedding for our page boy is top quality better than expected would definitely be recommending this company again! Thank you
Excellent service and the attention to detail regards my requirements were exceptional. The suite was tailored to my requirements and it is a perfect fit. I will definitely be purchasing more products from your Company
A lovely well fitting suit. Excellent service. The agent who dealt with me was friendly and professional. Suit arrived 1 week after ordering. Would recommend.
Great selection of suits at a nice price. This was my 2nd purchase from Leonard Silver and I will be back! Super customer service, in contact very quickly after order and checking measurements with guide to get correct (I'm glad this as had previously done it wrong). Really prompt delivery, the whole process was just a few days. Suit is lovely quality and fits really nicely. Thank you guys!
Really impressed with the customer service . Delivery was prompt . The suit is really well made and fits beautifully . Thank you !
Really lovely suit. Amazing customer service via facebook messenger. They really took time to help us pick the best size. Their expertise meant we've got the perfect suit and perfect fit!
Excellent service and quality products at reasonable prices. I bought a lovely suit online. At short notice, Chris ensured it was tailored perfectly to my specification. I highly recommend Leonard Silver as your first choice clothing supplier in Hull.
Originally paid for a suit for a wedding that was canceled due to Covid. The staff were very accommodating and ensured I recoved store credit in the form of a gift card. Ended up spending it on new suit shoes. They where dispatched via DPD the next day and arrived the day after (I ordered on a Sunday night). Very pleased
Very pleasant and helpful staff every time I go. Very pleased with my suit. Just awaiting my suit to be altered for my wedding for June 2021, fingers crossed it will happen. Thanks to all the staff.
Leonard Silver 5 star review on 11th December 2020 Leonard Silver 5 star review on 11th December 2020
I received a call the day I had made my order to confirm my sizes as I had made an unorthodox request with my sizing. That was great service immediately to ensure I was getting what I wanted. The suit arrived the next day in a nice suit cover. Very good quality suit, looked great. The sizing was not right for me, but that's me and thats a problem I have often. Called and spoke to Chris who offered to do everything to help me and get it right. This is a 1st class service and I am really impressed. I will get all of my suits from here from now on and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for good quality suits at great prices.
The suit is beautifully made, looks lovely and fits perfectly. Order arrived super quick. Thanks very much.
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 227 reviews