Leonard Silver Reviews

Read Leonard Silver Reviews

info@leonardsilver.com

51 Savile Street

Tell us how Leonard Silver made you happy
Great selection of suits at a nice price. This was my 2nd purchase from Leonard Silver and I will be back! Super customer service, in contact very quickly after order and checking measurements with guide to get correct (I'm glad this as had previously done it wrong). Really prompt delivery, the whole process was just a few days. Suit is lovely quality and fits really nicely. Thank you guys!
Really impressed with the customer service . Delivery was prompt . The suit is really well made and fits beautifully . Thank you !
Really lovely suit. Amazing customer service via facebook messenger. They really took time to help us pick the best size. Their expertise meant we've got the perfect suit and perfect fit!
Excellent service and quality products at reasonable prices. I bought a lovely suit online. At short notice, Chris ensured it was tailored perfectly to my specification. I highly recommend Leonard Silver as your first choice clothing supplier in Hull.
Originally paid for a suit for a wedding that was canceled due to Covid. The staff were very accommodating and ensured I recoved store credit in the form of a gift card. Ended up spending it on new suit shoes. They where dispatched via DPD the next day and arrived the day after (I ordered on a Sunday night). Very pleased
Very pleasant and helpful staff every time I go. Very pleased with my suit. Just awaiting my suit to be altered for my wedding for June 2021, fingers crossed it will happen. Thanks to all the staff.
Leonard Silver 5 star review on 11th December 2020 Leonard Silver 5 star review on 11th December 2020
I received a call the day I had made my order to confirm my sizes as I had made an unorthodox request with my sizing. That was great service immediately to ensure I was getting what I wanted. The suit arrived the next day in a nice suit cover. Very good quality suit, looked great. The sizing was not right for me, but that's me and thats a problem I have often. Called and spoke to Chris who offered to do everything to help me and get it right. This is a 1st class service and I am really impressed. I will get all of my suits from here from now on and would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for good quality suits at great prices.
The suit is beautifully made, looks lovely and fits perfectly. Order arrived super quick. Thanks very much.
Speedy delivery, great customer service, double checked all sizes etc. prior to confirming order. Lovely quality suits for a good price.
Excellent service delivered next day
A super place to get style and quality.
I Purchased my wedding suit from here, great service very professional, it makes such a difference when a suit is made just for you, I will be definitely using Leonard Silvers again
Great service great product ( love my red elephant tie ) and very helpful indeed
Amazing service and amazing product. Thank you for your help! Would recommend hugely!
Ordering was painless. Delivery next day - free! Shoes - Lacuzzo Blue Trainers - fab. Thank you Leonard Silver's helpful, friendly staff.
Leonard Silver 5 star review on 12th October 2020
I have shopped at Leonard Silver occasionally over the decades and always found the staff to be friendly, accommodating, and the service second to none. Great to have a longstanding local business trading in Hull City Centre. This store is 'notonthehighstreet' actually on the high street. For example earlier this month I found my favourite gents briefs brand in the shop window and made a purchase on the spot. Use it or lose it? I must visit more often!
Perfect service.
Thank you for all.Quick and exactly what i need.Greetings and 5 stars from me
Great service .... been extremely helpful and speedy delivery . I will be using them more .
If I could give them a 6 Star I would - remarkably quick service they pulled out all the stops to deliver next day and phone calls to follow up to make sure it happened. This is my 2nd suit order and will continue to use every time. I've never had so many compliments for the shirt I chose from their Eton collection either. Super Excellence
Leonard Silver is rated 4.97 based on 215 reviews