Lenwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lenwell
Read Lenwell Reviews

About Lenwell:

Lenwell is an award winning letting agency with offices in Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Milton Keynes. Established since 1990, Lenwell prides itself on offering the highest level of expertise and customer service in property management.

Tell us how Lenwell made you happy
Just send an emai enquiring about rental properties. Phone call from them literally within minutes of me sending it. Very impressed.
It was nice
Very good
Thanks
I am very satisfied. I was provided with all the necessary information in a very accessibile form. Thank you!!)))
Thanks
It was a great experience. Exactly what I was looking for
??
we are interesting about this house, my husband and I want to move, thank you for your help,
Very good
Great and clear communication.
Allow me to introduce myself my name is Océane Ntakpe I am French I have been living in London for 1 month. I am a student and have a guarantor. I would like a studio because I am a student and I need to be alone. I really like the studios you offer especially the Ref P11366 at £ 525 per month. This price is really great for me because I am a student. And I would like to know what the steps are? thank you very much
Very quick to respond to my email.

Keep up the good work.

Alan F
Very pleasant experience with the office in Milton Keynes, Chloe Bromley and Matt Westlake-Tritton were very helpful in the process of getting the apartment. Janet Belcher helped out with the contract and was very patient in the process . A go to, when in need of housing in MK!
Very friendly and helpful
Nice
Quick too call me back after I had emailed
I was contacted regarding a flat i applied for, the lady who spoke to me was very polite & helpful.
Good service