Lenwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lenwell
Read Lenwell Reviews

About Lenwell:

Lenwell is an award winning letting agency with offices in Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Milton Keynes. Established since 1990, Lenwell prides itself on offering the highest level of expertise and customer service in property management.

Tell us how Lenwell made you happy
Don't accept DSS
No properties that accept DSS
Staff were rude and abrupt.
I was 2 minutes late to a viewing and the agent didn’t wait, or even inform me they had left. Drove over 20 miles to have that viewing too. Won’t be using Lenwell again.
I've not viewed any properties as yet.
Nice man
My signal problem , sorry
Still haven’t received the information I was told I would get. She was not knowledgeable of the area or bus routes. Said a school 40mins away was ‘close’
Never answer the phone
My name is not Alex
Couldn't communicate properly
If u want, 3 people will stay in house. Can u consider this?
No good at all cos ni das
No one seems to have any properties that accept housing benefits
Having spoken to someone about the property I was interested in and told I would be sent the virtual tour I noticed a few days later that there were photos so I then had to chase for the virtual tour and I haven’t had any follow up call to see wether I was interested in going forward.
dissatisfied
I can't really answer your question as you have not found me the property I am looking for when you have I will answer your questions OK kind regards
I was contacted from agent on 3rd of January about particular flat which I am interested in. Lady asked me several questions about employment status and etc. I was told that she will take a look what agency can suggest more according my needs and will contact me soon. Todays is 16th of January, nobody contact me at all.
Unprofessional customer service.
A good customer service . should able to go extra length to assist customers for there enquire.
insensitive