Lenwell Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lenwell
Read Lenwell Reviews

About Lenwell:

Lenwell is an award winning letting agency with offices in Luton, Dunstable, Bedford, Northampton, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Milton Keynes. Established since 1990, Lenwell prides itself on offering the highest level of expertise and customer service in property management.

Tell us how Lenwell made you happy
Initially very happy with the service and the colleagues but support from head office has been awful. Dealt with Tamara who I found to be rude and uncaring. I would suggest that Lenwell’s need a full review of their customer service policies and I would invite Rob Wellstead to review the email exchanges and phone conversations to see if he would be happy paying for that level of support and service?
I expressed my interest via ‘email the agent’ last night and first thing this morning I received a call from Kristal. I was on my way to the luton shop anyway as I am extremely keen to rent the property I emailed regarding and Kristal registered my details into the system and booked me in for a viewing straight away. If that isn’t customer service I don’t know what is!
Hey everyone,

Like to know just me had bad experiance with the agency maintenance? I did reported a boiler problem,wich hasn't solve yet. The officers and the engineers are kind persons,the first time I called them,they took me an engineer will check it. He did it some days later,and tell me,the agency will inform the landlord or landlady,then they get in contact with me what the next step and when/how it to do. They never call me back,some weeks later did contact them again,sent emails too,and happened nothing more. At moment did checked an another engineer,but the problem still waiting for solve it. Coming the winter,the morning and evening time is cold especially in this low insulated flats,and still just waiting to them,when will fix the problem,what will says the flat owner. Looks like nobody communicate eachother,who get my call,don't know my problem,so slow and hard to do anything with them. Maybe next year they will do something? Sure they will say very sorry,apologise for this circusments,but with this things the flat not will be worm. Maybe I am too patient that waiting over on half year to them to fix the problem. If somebody can give me an advise how can do better,or where can I ask help to this problem, or how they will do compare me,lower payment or do not pay rent still the problem isn't fixed?

If you know any help to me,please send an email : simpure@yahoo.co.uk

Hope the other tenants not have so bad experience with them.

Best regards, Daniel
I had a call.in the morning when i was working and couldn't answer, i called back after a while and the person who cslled was busy at the time snd they told me she would cdll back later and they never called again.
Friendly and kind
Hello
happy
Very help full
Very polite friendly and extremely helpful
efficient
Very polite
Hello yes very straight forward
Not reliable at all. Quick enough to take ur money though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are looking for property to rent, avoid Lenwell Hitchin. The customer service is non existent and they do actually ignore tenants. One has to wonder if they actually read their own tenant agreement.
''pleasant and trustworthy service''
The lady I spoke to did not sound as if she wanted to speak to me.
A great big thanks to karen Meikleham and her team in the Dunstable office. Their Efficiency and Professionalism was second to none. Karen in particular went to great efforts even on her day off to respond to my questions and help me with my enquiries.
Its rare these days to find a Company that have staff as dedicated as this that will go the extra mile to ensure an excellent service.
I want to thank you Karen and your team for all the help it ment so much at the time.
I cant reccomend Lenwells enough for anyone wishing to rent or buy a property and I will be sure to use them again in the future.
Thanks again for all your help it was greatly appreciated.
Viv
Holly Hayward has been excellent and diligent to provide a reference for me.
Gordon Adroa
Rude service 0 empathy 3 days without water from miss brisland
Find her approach always not interested dude and like she is doing me a favour
No updates on my booking what so ever. Agent said 3PM on tuestday.

I came to the location exactly on time and been waiting for 30 minutes.

After calling the agency another agent picked up. Jordan. Who said that it hasn't been confirmed.

Wasted time and money to get there.
Lenwell is rated 4.32 based on 1,705 reviews