Lens Catalogue UK Reviews

Chalgrove

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Glasses & Contacts

How would you rate Lens Catalogue UK ?

"Lens strength wrong. DON'T TAKE RETURNS!!!!! English atrocious. Will go to my normal optician in future."
Disgruntled Customer
Verified Reviewer
"Firstly beware - if you think you are dealing with a UK company (based on the address on their website and the .co.uk address you are wrong. They are based in America which you will find out when you try to find out where your order is and your call is taken in America. They were extremely helpful when I placed my order, but when there was a delay they were absolutely useless - stopped answering my e-mails and my phone call to the advisor was an absolute waste of time. Will not use them again."
Amanda Kasabova
Unverified Reviewer
"Be warned these are not based in Oxford, but in America!! Shipped from America to Oxford. Site states postage 7-10 days. Rang after not receiving them 10 days after email said they had been shipped. Told could be July when I received them. Angry as lost a lense and need it desperately."
Lens Catalogue UK is rated 1.33 based on 3 reviews