Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
I rate Lens Self Storage in Hillington 5 stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities i had expected.

I had used Lens before and had a previously good experience. The staff always greeted me with a smile and offered great service all around!
First class customer service!
Excellent services, cleanliness of warehouse and very efficient staff
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they were helpful at all times, I chose this facility due to a recommendation, value for money and the overall service offered.
I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities that I expected, I chose this facility due to its good location and ease of access.
I would give the Hillington branch 5 stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities I expected.

The main reasons on choosing this branch was due to their opening times, price, and location.

The most important aspect when storing with Lens, was the security and dry conditions.
Len's Self Storage was recommended to me and they delivered the service and facilities that was expected and the staff are friendly and helpful making it an easy to use service.
Stored with Len's Hillington as they offered a great price and I received great customer service from the lovely helpful staff.
The reason I chose Granton was because of the easy location; would use again.
I would give the Hillington branch 5 Stars, as they provided a great service and staff members were friendly. I have used the company before and the main reasons I chose to use again, was the overall service in which they offer and convenient location of facility. Overall the service was just perfect!
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service offered and location of facility, the most important aspect when storing with Lens was the security.
I would rate Hillington 4 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected, the main reason I chose this branch was due to their location.
Service and Facilities as expected @Lens Kinning Park , opening hrs , price and location main reason for using the storage
Excellent service and advice, wonderful staff!
I would rate the Hillington branch 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service I expected, the whole process was so easy! The main reason I chose this facility was due to its location, overall it was a great way to store excess clutter.
The location at Granton was perfect for me
Sighthill facility

Great service and price.
Great Location in Kinning Park with service and facilities as required
I would give Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service and facilities in which I expected, I chose this branch due to its opening time, price and location. The most important aspect when storing was to know my goods were safe and secure.
Great price and location. Free uplift and helpful service.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 866 reviews