Len's Self Storage Reviews

Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Union House, 18 Inverleith Terrace, , Edinburgh

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
Customer Service at Granton was excellent throughout. The main reason I chose to store with Len's was best promotional price, and general service provided. Brilliant!! Will use again
Hillington Staff are professional & exceptional at all times. I will continue to recommend your company to others. Thank You
Great Summer Locker Storage in Lens Kinning Park ,Ease and plenty of Space with a great student priced offer .
Efficient Security , Price & Location were the main reasons for storing at Len's Hillington Branch.
Excellent from start to Finish at Kinning Park always helpful and professional great price with 50% discount for 12 weeks , Location easy to find and very friendly service ,couldn't fault anything .
The staff and service given at Hillington was the main reason we chose to store. The people operating the site are friendly and keep the facilities clean.
Emergency! Recommended by my brother. Good accessibility.
Great 5* Service at Hillington
Very efficient service, have used Len's for 12 years now and it was the perfect solution.
Easy to get stuff in and out with trolly's and lifts
Good as ever on price and safety.
I would give Hillington 5 Stars as the service turned out to be excellent, the team provided clear information each time. I chose this facility due to its convenient location.
Excellent service.
Was disappointed with the headline offer of 3 months at 50% off., only to find that whilst we used 3 months storage the original conversation i had was based on a 2 month commitment from me, which might extend to 3, thus we didn't qualify for the offer in month 3 when it came to pay for it, we then ended up paying full price for the 3rd month, which on that basis we removed all of our gear right away. Lesson in this one is don't read and believe what you see, get it in writing first. We wont be back and wasn't happy with the level of service offered when asking for the offer to be granted (computer says no mentality) albeit the staff were very friendly and merely doing their job.
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the convenient location and as they provided the level of service in which I expected.
The Sighthill site provided exceptional service. Great price and location which was very important as it helped our son when moving into his flat. Staff very welcoming and gave us all the information we needed. Highly Recommended.
Excellent Service, friendly staff. Totally convenient, no hassle.
Friendly, efficient and very convenient.
I visited several local storage places and you were the nicest. I feel my stuff is safe here. Later opening during the week would be helpful.
Every aspect at the Hillington branch of Len's is excellent...level of service e.g Price, location, opening times , However it was the staff who were very friendly & helpful that made me glad to have stored at Len's.
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 963 reviews