Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Kinning Park Offered the Student Locker with best price and Self Service with great overall service offered with a collection and delivery service ."
"Service and Facility's at Kinning Park were everything I expected with a great overall Service offered"
"Very reliable and safe."
"Lens Kinning Park in a good location , great price with a friendly customer service an overall great service offered for locker storage"
"I stored at the Granton branch as the price was good, with the facilities and service provided being excellent."
"Sighthill Facility - Storage unit was clean and I was happy with the service provided"
"Sighthill Site - Perfect service provided and the van driver was great"
"Very friendly and helpful staff, professional service, prompt response. Very good value for money."
"Lens @Kinning Park Offered the services and Facilities with a handy location and great price and secure premises ."
"Very good service and safety of my possessions..10 out of 10!"
"I would give Hillington 5 stars, I chose this facility due to their price, location and overall service offered."
"Excellent facility always veryhelpful and efficient."
"Sighthill facility overall service provided was great price & safety"
"Sighthill facility Great support quick paperwork easy quick to arrange"
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the good service provided and location of facility."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to their friendly service, I chose this facility due to their price and location."
"Used Len's storage service at Hillington branch for six months. Great facilities. Welcoming, helpful and friendly staff. A fantastic service that I will/would recommend to all. Thank-you."
"Very helpful staff. I recommend it. Thank you all"
"Sighthill Facility - Good price and was able to access my unit when I needed to."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to their excellent service, I chose this branch due to it being an ideal storage location, their accessibility and price."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.87 based on 722 reviews