Len's Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage
Read Len\'s Self Storage Reviews

info@lenlothian.com

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy
As a student, Len's provided everything I needed and more! Location and price were a major deciding factor for myself and the storage space was perfect for my needs. 5*!
They provide the level of service and facilities to be expected. We chose lens due to the price.
Very reasonably priced units, ease of use and very friendly staff.
Delivered the service..excellent location ..5 Stars.
Really easy to use, and the staff at Kinning Park were always happy to help and very friendly. Reasonably priced too.
The service provided at Len's Storage Kinning Park was second to none. The unit was easy to access and very clean. Excellent all round.
I chose to store with Len's at Kinning Park as the service offered was fantastic and it was easy to use. 5 star service throughout!
Lens Kinning Park were Very Flexible and Friendly Service , overall service and price ideal , Flexibility of the storage not Knowing moving in dates ,this has helped dramatically.If I Need storage again , I will definitely use you again !!
Sighthill was good value and the 3 month offer was perfect. Good price for basic storage. It doed what it says on the tin.
I went with Len's Self Storage Kinning Park as the service provided was excellent. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly throughout. I would highly recommend.
Very good service..available at time to suit our needs
Overall Service Offered, Opening Hours and Price were the main reasons i chose to store at Lens. Storing here was quick and east. 5*
The service provided and the facilities themselves were excellent. Len's Self Storage were always flexible, safe, accessible and the staff were always friendly!
Service was above and beyond..Allows me to ship from facility..5 stars!
The level of service provided was excellent, as were the facilities. I chose Len's Self Storage based on the location and value for money. Staff were always friendly and professional, providing a great service. Would recommend!
Overall service offered very good and price.
Always very helpful, even when I forgot my key, Thank you!
Storage unit was of a high quality - no dust and dry.
Only suggestions I would make would be 24hr access and a water machine.
Good overall service.
Convenient and friendly, great service
I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they delivered the level of service that I expected. The main reasons I chose this branch was due to their opening times, location and price. The most important aspect when storing with Lens was the easy access and friendly staff, would use again!
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 891 reviews