Len's Self Storage Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Len's Self Storage

Tell us how Len's Self Storage made you happy

"Always friendly, good service."
"Lens Kinning Park Offered great Facilities and overall service with great a price and location with easy accessibility...."
"Granton has easy access and the location was perfect for us."
"Kinning Park offered the Service and Facilities ,with great overall Excellent service"
"Excellent customer service. We highly recommend."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall good service provided."
"Excellent overall service in a great location"
"Great location and service."
"Customer focused at all times, reliable storage for house moves. I would recommend to friends and family."
"Service and Facilities were as expected , The ability to remove storage at any time with good opening hours at Lens Kinning Park was an important aspect for my decision to store ."
"I would give Hillington 5 Stars due to the overall service in which they offered, their opening times and location of facility."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars as they provided the level of service and facilities that I expected, staff were very helpful and friendly throughout. I chose this facility mainly due to its location."
"Sighthill Facility first class great help and advice reason for using lens was a mix of price location and hour and secure"
"Len's at Granton ease of access, security and great service means that I will definitely use again for storage!"
"Granton is local and safe with easy access when needed."
"Sighthill Facility overall service i gave 5 stars a professional service co-operation and friendly staff price and location was a factor"
"best location"
"Sighthill facility friendly staff great price and good trolleys"
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars due to the excellent service provided and friendly helpful staff members. I chose this facility because of the overall service in which they offered and location, also the most important aspect when storing was ease of access."
"I would rate Hillington 5 Stars, I chose this facility due to their price."
Len's Self Storage is rated 4.88 based on 802 reviews