Leisure Outlet Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Leisure Outlet

How would you rate Leisure Outlet?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Will Hobson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Leisure Outlet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Missing items from order stated they were coming to collect and never arrived. Shocking customer service."
"I ordered an indicated in-stock item online and received an order confirmation by email, then nothing. After a couple of weeks I chased up delivery to learn that the item is no longer available, my order had been cancelled and refunded, but I had not been informed of this either by email or telephone. They dumped my order and didn't even bother to inform me."
"Awful Service, Wrong Product delivered twice, rang to complain and got told they cant do anything until they have spoken to there supplier, waited for 2 days and rang them several times and they still couldnt confirm when the correct product would be sent, My contract of purchase was with Leisure Direct not there supplier and therefore they should have replaced my incorrect product immediately - Over a week after returning item still no refund, Ring numberous times and get told they will call me back, 24 hours later no call back so i have to call them again!! Avoid this company at all costs!!"
Carol Graham
"Excellent customer service, who we contacted to advise on sixe of item we wanted. Good price and speedy service."
Leisure Outlet is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews