Leisure Outlet Reviews

9% of reviewers recommend Leisure Outlet

How would you rate Leisure Outlet ?

"Ordered roof box. Told would be delayed so cancelled order and bought one elsewhere. Item turned uo. Took relentless phone calls to get it collected and refunded. Call centre appalling. No one ever phones back. Wasted hours on the phone over a 5 week period getting it sorted.useless"
"BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Absolutely awful. 16th May - ordered online. Alarm bells rung as soon as I'd paid as all the website did was took payment (via paypal) without asking me for any contact or delivery details. I contacted them immediately to ensure they had the correct delivery address. I used 'Live chat' and it took 30 minutes to check they had my address. 24th May - no sign of the delivery. no communication from Leisure Outlet. Contacted them. Told stock arriving that day so would courier it out specially for me and it would arrive on 25th May. 4th June - no sign of the delivery. no communication from Leisure Outlet. Contacted them to cancel. They say refund within 2 working days. We'll see but I'm not holding my breath.... Do yourself a favour. Pay slightly more and buy from a proper company. Any good reviews this company has seem to be very short, two-line reviews with very little detail. Please - for your own sake - pay attention to the detailed reviews that are clearly written by real people."
"Wish I had read the reviews before I placed my order. Paid by PayPal shall see if I can get a refund.as my order for 1 item is overdue. Not hard surely"
Scott Raybould
Unverified Reviewer
"Totally rubbish company. Placed an order almost 2 weeks ago. Emailed them to find out when we would receive the order, but no reply. Phoned them several times and held for up to 15 mins at a time without getting through to anyone. Left voicemail requesting call back, but no reply. Finally managed to speak to someone today, to be told the items that we ordered are out of stock. A heads up a week ago would have been handy, then we could have ordered from elsewhere. Now it is too late before our holiday. Shocking service!"
Dave
"Total joke of a company. They first shipped the wrong item, which happens. Then they denied that the item they advertise on their web site even exists, and offered me a refund. Then when I sent the item back they shipped the correct item (which now magically exists) which I had already ordered elsewhere."
"Absolute Shambles, took eight emails, a dozen phone calls and nearly a whole month to get a refund on a product which was delivered in a poor state of packaging. This product was £1000, was returned on the 16th of the month, and I wasn't refunded until the 10th of the following month. I ordered the product at the NEC Caravan show, thinking that it was a very reputable company. Will never use again."
"Missing items from order stated they were coming to collect and never arrived. Shocking customer service."
"I ordered an indicated in-stock item online and received an order confirmation by email, then nothing. After a couple of weeks I chased up delivery to learn that the item is no longer available, my order had been cancelled and refunded, but I had not been informed of this either by email or telephone. They dumped my order and didn't even bother to inform me."
"Awful Service, Wrong Product delivered twice, rang to complain and got told they cant do anything until they have spoken to there supplier, waited for 2 days and rang them several times and they still couldnt confirm when the correct product would be sent, My contract of purchase was with Leisure Direct not there supplier and therefore they should have replaced my incorrect product immediately - Over a week after returning item still no refund, Ring numberous times and get told they will call me back, 24 hours later no call back so i have to call them again!! Avoid this company at all costs!!"
Carol Graham
"Excellent customer service, who we contacted to advise on sixe of item we wanted. Good price and speedy service."
Leisure Outlet is rated 1.36 based on 11 reviews