Leisure Outlet Reviews

11AM
11AM

Tell us how Leisure Outlet made you happy

Telephone
"Really don't understand the bad reviews here - all my experience with them have been first class. Delivery on time and goods in perfect condition. ."
Are you Leisure Outlet? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Leisure Outlet receives. Reply Free
"I ordered an drive away awning and fixing fit for our vw campervan yesterday and everything arrived today. 24 hours service. Excellent. Very impressed with the person who placed the order for us."
"Purchased bike for my daughter, arrived heavily damaged, replacement bike turned up with damaged mudguard. Both bikes had nothing to attach the basket to the bike, weeks and weeks later after broken promises and lies, they tell me they can't do anything as they no longer stock the bike. Whatever you do DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, I hope they go bust as they basically are thieves who take your money and send appalling products and rip customers off completely."
"I ordered an awning from Leisure outlet (Friday) before reading these reviews and I have to,confess I was then very worried as It was only twelve days before we headed to France for a fortnight. I contacted them (Monday) via the “Live Chat”to be told that the awning wasn’t in stock but was coming in later in the week. I was sceptical but needn’t have worried. A phone call on Thursday (answered first time) confirmed it was now in stock and I had my Awning delivered the following day. I had a good experience with Leisure Outlet and would definitely use them again."
"The Company is terrible, i ordered a awning and supposedly a free groundsheet, they said it would take 3-5 days, I emailed them twice no response, Rang them and was left on hold for ten minutes, no one answered, then i tried the live chat, The awning eventually did turn up, but the ground sheet did not, i have had conflicting excuses from them and false promises , they keep saying different things, So i am taking this further to get my refund, for the Groundsheet value"
"What a diabolical company that I will be reporting to trading standards. If they offer it to you for free its too much. Don't be fooled into low prices. It will show you an estimated delivery date but they should say what year too as you will never get it on time as they don't have it in stock. They will take your money and then you get no contact, your goods wont turn up and you will have to wait forever to get your money back. Pay pal dispute will be opened asap. Send them an email. No reply. When you ring up Its not in and they don't know when it will be in. Or it is in and they will promise next day delivery but wont give you a tracking number. When again it doesn't turn up you then ring again and they say the paperwork had not been passed on. You ask for a refund and for this to be confirmed via email and still you get nothing. WTF is going on with them? Gloria and her team at Watchdog will be getting a copy of this shopping experience for sure. False advertising. Terrible customer service. Broken promises. Very slow to refund. Stay away at all costs. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY ME AND MANY OTHERS! MINUS 500000000 STARS"
"Ordered roof box. Told would be delayed so cancelled order and bought one elsewhere. Item turned uo. Took relentless phone calls to get it collected and refunded. Call centre appalling. No one ever phones back. Wasted hours on the phone over a 5 week period getting it sorted.useless"
"BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY. Absolutely awful. 16th May - ordered online. Alarm bells rung as soon as I'd paid as all the website did was took payment (via paypal) without asking me for any contact or delivery details. I contacted them immediately to ensure they had the correct delivery address. I used 'Live chat' and it took 30 minutes to check they had my address. 24th May - no sign of the delivery. no communication from Leisure Outlet. Contacted them. Told stock arriving that day so would courier it out specially for me and it would arrive on 25th May. 4th June - no sign of the delivery. no communication from Leisure Outlet. Contacted them to cancel. They say refund within 2 working days. We'll see but I'm not holding my breath.... Do yourself a favour. Pay slightly more and buy from a proper company. Any good reviews this company has seem to be very short, two-line reviews with very little detail. Please - for your own sake - pay attention to the detailed reviews that are clearly written by real people."
"Wish I had read the reviews before I placed my order. Paid by PayPal shall see if I can get a refund.as my order for 1 item is overdue. Not hard surely"
"Totally rubbish company. Placed an order almost 2 weeks ago. Emailed them to find out when we would receive the order, but no reply. Phoned them several times and held for up to 15 mins at a time without getting through to anyone. Left voicemail requesting call back, but no reply. Finally managed to speak to someone today, to be told the items that we ordered are out of stock. A heads up a week ago would have been handy, then we could have ordered from elsewhere. Now it is too late before our holiday. Shocking service!"
"Total joke of a company. They first shipped the wrong item, which happens. Then they denied that the item they advertise on their web site even exists, and offered me a refund. Then when I sent the item back they shipped the correct item (which now magically exists) which I had already ordered elsewhere."
"Absolute Shambles, took eight emails, a dozen phone calls and nearly a whole month to get a refund on a product which was delivered in a poor state of packaging. This product was £1000, was returned on the 16th of the month, and I wasn't refunded until the 10th of the following month. I ordered the product at the NEC Caravan show, thinking that it was a very reputable company. Will never use again."
"Missing items from order stated they were coming to collect and never arrived. Shocking customer service."
"I ordered an indicated in-stock item online and received an order confirmation by email, then nothing. After a couple of weeks I chased up delivery to learn that the item is no longer available, my order had been cancelled and refunded, but I had not been informed of this either by email or telephone. They dumped my order and didn't even bother to inform me."
"Awful Service, Wrong Product delivered twice, rang to complain and got told they cant do anything until they have spoken to there supplier, waited for 2 days and rang them several times and they still couldnt confirm when the correct product would be sent, My contract of purchase was with Leisure Direct not there supplier and therefore they should have replaced my incorrect product immediately - Over a week after returning item still no refund, Ring numberous times and get told they will call me back, 24 hours later no call back so i have to call them again!! Avoid this company at all costs!!"
"Excellent customer service, who we contacted to advise on sixe of item we wanted. Good price and speedy service."
Leisure Outlet is rated 1.88 based on 17 reviews