Lehmanns Books Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Lehmanns Books Ltd made you happy
Lehmanns Books Ltd 3 star review on 18th November 2018
Sara Rosenbaum
More Photos & Videos
Disappointed that I could not correct my order eventhough I asked right after
Books often partly damaged.
Hello,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We take all feedback seriously whether negative or positive.

I am truly sorry that your order arrived damaged. Unfortunately, you don't seem to have contacted us to inform us of the issue and thus we have not been given a chance to rectify. We take great care to package all orders so that they should arrive in perfect condition.

I urge you to be in contact with weborders@lehmanns.co.uk to assist you further with your issue.

Lehmanns Marketing Team
, שלום לא כל שהזמנו קבלנו וגם לא חוזרים אלינו להודיע לנו ההמשך ומתי נקבל חזרה את הכסף
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I have looked into your order and I can see that you were actually refunded on May 25th, one week before you placed this review. From our end, it looks like the refund has cleared.
If you did not receive the refund, please contact us on weborders@lehmann.co.uk so that we can take it further.
Hello

We received the books quickly.

But one of the books arrived slightly damaged with tape

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I'm so sorry that your book arrived damaged. We endevour to ship all books with sufficient protection packaging. I urge you to be in touch with weborders@lehmanns.co.uk to sort the issue.

Many Thanks
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
My order has not been taken into account for some unknown reason.
I will have my Hagadot for the next Pessah BH if Machiah stil not arrived

Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I have looked into your order and can see that it was indeed misplaced.
Please understand that our entire internet team had to go into quarantine on that day and we were forced to train in new people who had never dealt with web orders, shipping and logistics etc.
We sincerely apologize that your order "fell through the cracks," please accept our £10 voucher off your next order for your frustration. It will be emailed to you privately.
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
The service is great! but the postage is a pure rip-off! it shouldn't cost more than £2.80 for a single book!

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We take all feedback seriously whether positive or negative.

Whilst we do usually offer a cheaper shipping option of £2.50, this is a non-tracked service. We decided to temporarily suspend this service as with the abundance of online orders around the world, there had been many complaints of deliveries that were severely delayed or were getting lost.

We are fortunate to be able to remain open during this pandemic and feel that the only way to serve our customers properly is to use the fully tracked service, which is a much more expensive option.

We hope you appreciate our position,

Lehmanns Marketing Team
I was a little disappointed with the way my order was handled, because we ordered Haggadahs for Pesach and for a week we didn't receive any information regarding the order, only after a week when I asked what was going on, I was told that the books were not in stock and therefore I will be refunded. Too bad I didn't know about it sooner when I still had time to order something that will get here in time for Pesach...
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
I hope you and your family are well.
I am so sorry your order experience with Lehmanns was not up to scratch. Please understand that following Goverment guidelines on social distancing to protect our staff members, a largely reduced workforce and the deadline of shipping out orders beforeYom Tov put us in a very difficult position.
Whilst we work overtime and over-overtime to satisfy all our customers, there may be some customers whose order experience was not up to the usual Lehmanns standard.
This, coupled with staff shortages due to quarantining, means that it may take slightly longer than usual to process your order. We are trying our ABSOLUTE best in very challenging circumstances.
Furthermore, our carriers have notified us that they themselves are experiencing delays in delivering goods and that if a customer is not home when an attempted delivery is made the parcel is immediately sent back to us.
We sincerely apologize for this and hope you understand the issues we have faced.
Wishing you all the very best.
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
Revoir tout le système de gestion des adresses de facturation indépendamment des adresses de livraison
Can't ask for special order when it's out of stock
I wish they'd say they're out of stock rather thasn take the money then give a refund
My e-mail is not acceptable for tour internet site several time
Search options in Hebrew are not precise. Ie when Putting in a search for a gemorroh- unless absolutely accurate it gives no suggestions.
I paid for next day delivery and got it too late
Generally good but a few times books show as available on the website but it turns out aren’t and therefore deliveries are incomplete
I am very happy with the book, thank you.
It did arrive with a bit of a ruined front cover…
Just thought I would let you know.
Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I'm really sorry that you're order arrived damaged. At Lehmanns we strive to provide top quality service to our customers and always check the condition of our books before we send them out. However, the item may have been damaged in transit.

Since we have had no prior knowledge of your issue, I advise you to contact weborders@lehmanns.co.uk to make them aware of the problem and they can sort it out for you.

Lehmanns Customer Service Team
I didn't receive all what i booked. on your website the seforim appeared with the mention "in stock". Finally one of them wasn't available.
Beaucoup de choix mais certaines choses doivent vraiment être améliorées :
1) la fonction "recherche", par exemple, celle-ci n'aboutira pas s'il y a une seule lettre incorrecte
2) l'impossibilité de sélectionner des filtres appliqués à la recherche en cours
3) il n'est pas non plus possible de cliquer sur le nom d'un auteur pour accéder à tout ses ouvrages
4) lorsqu'utilisé sur mobile, l'option "ajouter dans la liste de souhaits" n'est pas disponible
The book looks not brandnew,
Hello,
I have ordered several times books, wich I have paid but few days later i've received mail that informed me that the books were not available. Of course, I was refunded but I think that the information about the stock is not accurate.
I've ordered 5 books but finally received only 3.
The fact that some books were missing should have been checked prior to payment.
Lehmanns Books Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 1,797 reviews