Lehmanns Books Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Lehmanns Books Ltd made you happy
Lehmanns Books Ltd 3 star review on 18th November 2018
Sara Rosenbaum
More Photos & Videos
Quick delivery, good service.
positive about everything
I am very pleased with the item, it was perfectly wrapped, and fast delivery, just a few days,
ב"ה
Very easy to purchase multiple volumes as they will create a link to all the required books if you know them by name and don't have the time to go through the site to find them. Quick delivery as well.
Livraison rapide, impeccable!!
Delivery was fast and well done !
Superb service and one of the best bookshops I have ever encountered. I would highly recommend Lehmanns Books.
Many thanks again to everyone at Lehmanns Books Ltd.!
A very quick delivery.
Books often partly damaged.
Hello,

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We take all feedback seriously whether negative or positive.

I am truly sorry that your order arrived damaged. Unfortunately, you don't seem to have contacted us to inform us of the issue and thus we have not been given a chance to rectify. We take great care to package all orders so that they should arrive in perfect condition.

I urge you to be in contact with weborders@lehmanns.co.uk to assist you further with your issue.

Many thanks
Lehmanns Marketing Team
Dear Sir/Madam, Shalom Aleichem, It is a great t blessing to be given the opportunity by HaKadosh Baruch Hu to shop for authentic books from Lehmanns books. Packaging is very good, deliver is prompt, the staff are very good at their work, Baruch HaShem, thank you very much, bye.
Excellent service. Thank you
Very fast shipping, very friendly and an awesome book (I just started reading).
Excellent transaction, thank you very much!
Delivered in a timely manner and in good condition. Would have liked the option of having a note attached as we had noted that it was a gift.
I was pleased that Lehmanns had the book in stock and at a good price. I was amazed at how quickly the book came, considering that it had to cross the Atlantic to get here.
, שלום לא כל שהזמנו קבלנו וגם לא חוזרים אלינו להודיע לנו ההמשך ומתי נקבל חזרה את הכסף
Hello,
Thank you for your valuable feedback.
I have looked into your order and I can see that you were actually refunded on May 25th, one week before you placed this review. From our end, it looks like the refund has cleared.
If you did not receive the refund, please contact us on weborders@lehmann.co.uk so that we can take it further.
Many thanks
Lehmanns Customer Service Team
1. De artikelen zijn goed beschermd verpakt.
2. De bestelling word direct verwerkt en verzonden.
3. De administratie van de bestelling is duidelijk gecommuniceerd via e-mail, je weet waar en wanneer het geleverd wordt.
4. Lehmanns Books is een betrouwbaar online store.
Very good service, fast delivery. Recommendable. Thank you.
Fast deliveries!!
Great and quick service! Great selection
Excellent service