Lehmanns Books Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lehmanns Books Ltd

Tell us how Lehmanns Books Ltd made you happy
Ich bedanke mich bei Ihnen sehr tief...
delivered to NYC very fast
Magnifique !
Amazing prompt service, item was shipped on time
Très bon site et super service je recommande
Great ! Thank you.
I was really impressed at the service given by Lehmanns. My order arrived the day after it was placed. It was all securely packaged and in mint condition when it’s arrived. I was really pleased. Will definitely be using them again.
Fast delivery
excellent service
קיבלנו הכל במצב מצוין! תודה רבה.
Great stock of books. Very helpful staff. Good communication and good prices.
Au top comme d'habitude!
Lehmanns has very rude and inconsiderate service! Terrible customer service!! Lehmann's website is not current as they advertise items that are not necessarily in stock. They insist on getting paid up-front the moment you place an order. For EU customers they exhibit the price in Euro but immediately convert it into GBP. After several days comes an email that they are out-of-stock. They offer only to reimburse you in GBP which means your EU bank will charge a hefty commission to convert it automatically back to Euros. When I politely asked Lehmanns to keep my order and fill it once the book set is back in stock, they rudely replied. "We can't "chop and change" for every individual customer"! They also ludicrously suggested I keep a GBP account in my EU bank just for shopping at Lehmanns, conveniently ignoring the fact that holding such an account within the EU involves considerable monthly bank charges. Lehmanns also continued posting the item for sale on their website even though they already knew they were out of stock! In short, a very disappointing and costly experience. Terrible customer service!! Rude and inconsiderate! Not recommended!!
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We take all feedback seriously whether positive or negative. I apologize that you were charged for an item that was out of stock and incurred foreign exchange fees. We would like to reimburse you for the fees involved. I will send you a private message with my email address to be in contact with for this. We are working on our stock system so that errors like this should not occur in future. I am sorry you felt that you weren't treated nicely. We do our utmost to treat all customers respectfully and fairly. Our agent was just pointing out that since we are a UK based company, if you were to have a UK account, you would not incur any foreign fees. We have many customers who use this option and do not pay any fees for such an account. My sincere apologies Lehmanns Marketing Team
very impressed with the swift delivery
Excellent and fast service. Pristine condition of the items (2 books). Surprisingly fast international delivery, especially in view of the current climate.
Very good and fast servicies
EXCELLENT!!! TRÈS RAPIDE! PRIX TRÈS COMPÉTITIF! MERCI
Great service and delivery time. Will use again.
Best judaica shop for european citizens
quick and on time, Thank You !
Lehmanns Books Ltd is rated 4.75 based on 2,123 reviews