Lehmanns Books Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Lehmanns Books

How would you rate Lehmanns Books?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Lehmanns Books both has what I want and delivers promptly even to other countries."
Zalman Drukarch
Verified Buyer
"I could order the books without a Problem. because of the sum amount Transportation to Switzerland was free and I received the goods in good order"
Samuel Abudarham
Verified Buyer
"Awesomely quick service. Very courteous and timely replies to several queries via e.mail. Sruli is a Star!!! Carry on the great work. WIll continue buying from yiu as I have for the lastthree decades!! :)"
Gary Drake
Verified Buyer
"Speedy delivery to Sicily with trackable shipping."
"Très pro bh"
"Livraison rapide et prix compétitifs. Super site"
DANIEL CASSUTO
Verified Buyer
"Bs"d I find everything about this online shop simply outstanding. Great choice, decent prices, excellent delivery service. May H bless you."
"I WAS VERY HAPPY IT ALL ENT QUICK AND SMOOTH"
"Very good! Thank you :)"
"2 or 3 days delivery to France! Very happy!"
Josef Mosbacher
"prompt arrival"
"I ordered on Monday and it arrived on Tuesday having booked the regular mail Excellent service!"
Karl Leiendecker ? Mandy Klein
Verified Buyer
"Fast answer when I ask something about my wishes."
CLAUDE MESSINGER
Verified Buyer
"Website clear, shipment easy, fast and well packaged. Thank you vey much. Messinger from France"
"First book i ordered from Lehmanns,,,,Well packaged and arrived very quickly,,,,I Recommend Lehmanns,,,,,Shalom"
"I'm having an issue with ordering a sefer, and can't get hold of you. there is no contact number!"
"Ordered on Monday, arrived safely on Thursday in Austria. Great service. Thanks"
Solveig Loh
Verified Buyer
"Very fast delivery! Thank you!!! :-)"
Michal Evenari
Verified Buyer
"I am very glad that you are not far away from Germany, because I find always what I need. The 2 Siddurim in big letters, then Tehillim in big letters and now a Shabbat Lamp. You give me the feeling that I get from you everything I need. Thank you. (By the way, when you have something else in big letters, tell me please.)"
Sandmayer Philippe
Verified Buyer
"Large number of topics and publishing houses. I also appreciate the customer service for its efficiency: thanks to the whole team!"
Lehmanns Books is rated 4.76 based on 321 reviews