Lehmanns Books Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lehmanns Books Ltd

Tell us how Lehmanns Books Ltd made you happy
Very impressed with the speed and efficiency of my order. Would highly recommend
Excellent selection of books and fast delivery. Problems are dealt with politely and efficiently.
Happy you had that new book so soon after its (US) publcation. Easy ordering via your web-page. Quick delivery (incl. postage & duty). Thanks! G.M.
Ordered items late afternoon and they arrived before 12 noon next day. Well done.
quick delivery
Excellent service!!
Excellent selection of titles. Fast deliveries.
It‘s not possible for you to put two orders (2nd on the next day!!!!) together! So I habe to pick up 2 different packages on 2 days with 2 payments at the package station. And I have to write some mails and nobody understand what I mean. And: UPS is the most unfriendly service. You don‘t have to ask them something- they know nothing with impertinent answers.
Gréât Store Gréât shop continue like that
Excellent products as always. Well packaged and arrived quickly.
I ordered books and paid but was then told they were out of stock and I would be refunded. I then chose alternatives and am pleased to say they were quickly delivered. I was also pleased and surprised to see how quickly my refund came through. Excellent service. Thank you.
very easy to order and received it on time.
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhh
A large choice of books but the delivery (France) was to long thanks to ups .
great content, great price, great service.
Potty that the stock online is not always updated
Big selection and excellent service
The service was speedy and efficient
Excellent service. We always find books that we are looking for in Lehmanns. They have a very big selection.
Whenever I order from Lehmanns, I know that my order will be processed efficiently. Thank you, Naftoli! My books always arrive perfectly packaged and with lightning speed. Service like this is so welcome and I am very happy to recommend Lehmanns for all your seforim needs.
Lehmanns Books Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 2,201 reviews