Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Classic footwear from Germany litre changed over last forty years.Very efficient service ordered on the Friday and with me by Monday.
Good service would use again
Fast and efficient. Great price. Thanks!
Excellent service and footwear quality 1st class
ordered delivered no problem
Very satisfied nice boots
Please understand that the service was good and the product of good quality but it doesn't possibly fit despite being identical in its fitting (41) as my old pair which fit perfectly. Not your fault of course but living on a remote island this is disastrous. The manufacturers Birkenstock had refused to deliver to the Hebrides.
Great service , quick delivery. Will definitely order from legend footwear again.
Lovely boots but no mention in description that they were on the narrow side, hope wearing them in will help
Immediate delivery and great shoes 👞
genuine product and good value
Very pleased with my purchase. Very pleased with quick delivery
A1 Service T/You
They had the trainers I wanted in the correct size. Service was spot on but I didn’t had to return them so I don’t know what their after care service would have been. I was please with the way my order was handled. And how quick they arrived.
Great boots and good price, delivered very quickly.
Excellent all round service
Just what I wanted! Beautifully packed, prompt delivery, no fuss, no issues! Thank you!
Very pleased with the service. Product duct exactly as described. Quick delivery.
Good product 👌
Legend Footwear 5 star review on 4th June 2022
The order was delivered quickly and sandals were lovely quality, unfortunately they didn't suit me so had to return. Returning was easy and I quickly received the refund.
Legend Footwear is rated 4.9 based on 2,290 reviews