Legend Footwear Reviews

Refunds Process
Very Easy
Read Legend Footwear Reviews

About Legend Footwear:

Established in the heart of London in 1992, Legend Footwear has provided high quality branded footwear for 25 years to millions of customers around the world. We have been trading online for 10 years and have over 200,000 positive feedbacks.

We offer the latest and 100% authentic products from over 100 well-known brands including Dr. Martens, Fly London, Timberland, Nike and many more. All orders are shipped within 24 hours and every item is inspected before despatch to ensure that you get your order in perfect condition.

We have a dedicated customer support team who are available to provide help from placing your order, delivery of your order and returns.

Tell us how Legend Footwear made you happy
Excellent product exactly as expected, very happy 😊
Ad the stock that Doc martin didnt. Delivery on time and all is well A*
Delivery was very fast, shoes arrived in perfect condition well packaged in two boxes. Would use again.
First class service
Fast and efficient, well priced
Although shoes were too small service was amazing refunded quickly
Vivo barefoot are the one
Your staff are brilliant, your systems need work and cause problems, I had to call the staff for help several times. At least once they could not find my order initially, think I found several bugs for you. I hope they are sorted quickly.
Fast free delivery is a plus. Unfortunately, the item didn't fit and had to be returned. The free return service was simple and the refund was prompt. Excellent service and I would be happy to use Legend Footwear again.
Very quick post and good service although I was a little disappointed l couldn't collect in person as l only live 2 miles away otherwise, v. Good. Fantastic Dr. Martens. Thanks
Expensive but not in stock elsewhere. Arrived promptly, in good condition.
Excellent service
Very prompt delivery and brilliant customer service on the phone.
Great service, very quick! Love my shoes.
Very happy with my MBTs. Have loved them for years.
Excellent quality and a good choice and range of footwear. Delivery was prompt. Would definitely use again.
Good price, swift delivery, great product.
Refused refund, no response to my emails asking for clarification, haven't received the shoes back yet.
Excellent! Arrived so quickly and love the item!
Very good service