LED Hut Reviews

2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does LED Hut deliver?

How can I contact LED Hut?

Tell us how LED Hut made you happy

"There LED floodlights don't last more then a year, then they require to to send faulty goods back, before they decided to send replacements, takes about 2 weeks so you are with out lights."
Are you LED Hut? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered Thursday evening, arrived on Monday morning - great products, decent price plus a free bag of sweeties too 👍"
"poor quality bulbs and poor customer service"
"I have been buying bulbs from these guys for about 2 years and have got sick of how little time they last - some I get a year out of, many I get much less, the most recent one to go (yesterday) was only put in 4 months ago! Customer service was great the first couple of times, however once i'd claimed (and received replacements) for a couple of duff bulbs they started getting funny about it, which considering i've had approx 8 go now in 2 years (out of roughly 20-25 bought) is very frustrating, not least because they make you feel as though somehow you're the problem. The whole point of LEDs is that yes they cost more, but they're supposed to last longer, and the longer life outweighs the cost. I'm sure that's the case with some manufacturers, but unfortunately it most definitely is not with LED Hut/Lumii Life - avoid like the plague, or buy from them knowing you'll be back on the phone with 6 months trying to squeeze warranty replacements out of an increasingly unhelpful customer services team."
"Initially no issues. Filled a kitchen, utility and bathroom with their fittings and GU10 Bulbs. Now two years on the bulbs have begun to fail, well within their quoted 25,000 hour lifespan. The third one has now gone. First two replaced with no issues. As I didn't register the extended warranty within the required timeframe (it's in the small print somewhere and we were busy refurbishing a house), they are no longer covered. Contacted customer service who say that, although the warranty is now three years as standard, as I bought them in November 2016, sorry but they can't help. Feels like you have to jump through hoops to have an issue resolved and leaves me with little trust in the quality or longevity of the remaining bulbs I have."
"Very quick and good selection"
"Helpful and well organised."
"Lost order replaced PDQ. Lost order then arrived a week later, 10/10."
"Very well priced LED spotlight bulbs. Next day delivery and very carefully packaged items."
"Supply quality and excellent priced LED plug and play lights. Noticed the price has come down recently on a number of occasions so demonstrates they are a very customer focussed firm. Good to see and thank you. Mark"
"Excellent service, helpful, service cannot be beaten. Products excellent quality. Cant go wrong purchasing from LED hut."
"Great value, arrived quickly and well packaged"
"I thought they were experts in lighting and I could trust them for their advice. It turned out to be the wrong advice. I needed a track with fitting and matching lightbulbs for our shop window. I spoke to David and asked him to send me the track, fitting and lightbulbs. I specifically mentioned to him I don't know much about lighting so I needed everything to work. First my order was late for one day for no apparent reason. Then when our electrician tried to fit it, he realised the lightbulbs do not fit the fitting. I called David immediately. David told me his warehouse person tested and it worked. He asked me to try it myself and pressed the lightbulb a bit harder. I got to the shop this evening, tried it and they don't fit. By then, it was too late for next day delivery. I should never have listened to him and insisted on him sending replacements for next day delivery. I am really upset and angry that I trusted his advice and now face the shop opening this Friday without the spot lights working! Absolutely incompetent!"
"They brightened up my life. And saved me money."
"Very happy fast delivery time"
"the delivery was quick"
"I have been using LED Hut for quite a while now to source LED bulbs and light fittings. Their service is second to none and their prices very competitive. They offer some products that you can't get anywhere else (Mr Beams lighting for example). Will use again"
"Great LED products, particularly the LED tape. Great backup service too and really fast delivery."
"Good range of LED bulbs. Very knowledgeable support staff if you phone with a question. Recently had a bulb stop working after 15 months, sent email via web site and replacement bulb delivered free of charge 2 days later. Excellent customer service."
"Fast delivery, good price, top quality products"
LED Hut is rated 3.90 based on 20 reviews