LED Hut Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend LED Hut

How would you rate LED Hut?

9 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark Ducie

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about LED Hut in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark Ducie
"Supply quality and excellent priced LED plug and play lights. Noticed the price has come down recently on a number of occasions so demonstrates they are a very customer focussed firm. Good to see and thank you. Mark"
Phil Winwood
"Excellent service, helpful, service cannot be beaten. Products excellent quality. Cant go wrong purchasing from LED hut."
Amy Lees
"Great value, arrived quickly and well packaged"
"I thought they were experts in lighting and I could trust them for their advice. It turned out to be the wrong advice. I needed a track with fitting and matching lightbulbs for our shop window. I spoke to David and asked him to send me the track, fitting and lightbulbs. I specifically mentioned to him I don't know much about lighting so I needed everything to work. First my order was late for one day for no apparent reason. Then when our electrician tried to fit it, he realised the lightbulbs do not fit the fitting. I called David immediately. David told me his warehouse person tested and it worked. He asked me to try it myself and pressed the lightbulb a bit harder. I got to the shop this evening, tried it and they don't fit. By then, it was too late for next day delivery. I should never have listened to him and insisted on him sending replacements for next day delivery. I am really upset and angry that I trusted his advice and now face the shop opening this Friday without the spot lights working! Absolutely incompetent!"
Brian Clarke
"They brightened up my life. And saved me money."
Stephen Finch-keran
"Very happy fast delivery time"
"the delivery was quick"
Marek
"I have been using LED Hut for quite a while now to source LED bulbs and light fittings. Their service is second to none and their prices very competitive. They offer some products that you can't get anywhere else (Mr Beams lighting for example). Will use again"
Chris Milne
"Great LED products, particularly the LED tape. Great backup service too and really fast delivery."
Michael Clift
"Good range of LED bulbs. Very knowledgeable support staff if you phone with a question. Recently had a bulb stop working after 15 months, sent email via web site and replacement bulb delivered free of charge 2 days later. Excellent customer service."
Manuel
"Fast delivery, good price, top quality products"
LED Hut is rated 4.33 based on 11 reviews