Lean Consulting Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lean Consulting
Read Lean Consulting Reviews

About Lean Consulting:

We are a leading provider of both Lean Training & Consulting services in Europe. No matter what industry, we can help improve performance.

Our Lean Consultancy company was founded on the premise that high quality consultancy services doesn’t have to come with a high quality price tag. We want to help create high performance organisations. Our goal is to help our clients reach their goals. Our premise is simple. We’ll do what we say we will do. We’ll do it at a low cost whilst ensuring we deliver to your specific requirements.

We believe that one of the benefits of bringing in an external Lean consultancy is the transfer of new skills and abilities to our clients colleagues. Our desire is to leave all our clients with the capability to continue to drive improvements long after we have gone. No matter how large our company grows, we want to maintain our low cost / high quality service business model and it will remain one of the key differences that sets us apart from our competitors.

+44 (0) 208 660 5964

info@leanconsulting.com

Abbey House
25 Clarendon Road

Tell us how Lean Consulting made you happy
The delivery of the course was engaging and addressed different learning styles. As this can be a dense topic this was very useful for the team. It also heavily focuses on how the tools are relevant within a service environment which a lot of other Lean/Six sigma courses fail to do.
they were a great asset to Firstsource. I feel the performance management course has improved my confidence overall which is what I wanted to take from this.
Very professional, engaging and well trained staff!
I liked the ability to work at my own pace completing the modules when time allowed rather than having to complete the whole course in one go.Great 3 days, looking forward to testing it and delivering to my team.
Lean Consulting is rated 4.80 based on 20 reviews