Lean Active Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lean Active

info@leanactive.com

Unit 5 Javelin Enterprise Park, Javelin Way

Tell us how Lean Active made you happy

"I really liked the product very good"
"Nice shaker."
"That thing works! The taste could be better."
"The Lean Active shaker is really great and their preworkout feels good as well, check em out!"
"I absolutely love the products from Lean Active."
"Product is great. However, I did not receive the lofted focus pre-workout I ordered. Please send ASAP. Thanks, Ace Sudah"
"Highly recommend this company! Best fat burners ever!"
"They have good staff"
"You guys are great ..i like all i purchase from you but you should put more staff ..like vitamin,creatine,more flavore of pre workout and protein shake...and maybe why no same cloth with your logo (not only a hat) and same belt for gym 😉keep doing great job .and i see you soon my protein shake are finish😊"
"Items all arrived within a few days and well packaged. Just started using the range a little early to judge, however the products are of good quality."
"I have been taking for around two weeks now and I have already noticed a difference, 6lbs down."
"Best intra workout drink on the market!!"
"Getting results already from these daytime fat burners, easy to take and no adverse side affects so far. Combine these with the Lean night, which seems a great combination."
"Everything not only that good but a great product"
"The website has a clean easy to use system and looks absolutely fantastic!"
"Trusted products with friendly customer service makes this my go to brand for sports nutrition."
"Super impressed by the service from LeanActive.com. My products arrived within two days."
"Much better taste comparing to brands I tried before. Works pretty good on post-workout recovery."
Lean Active is rated 4.78 based on 18 reviews