Lead Forensics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lead Forensics
Read Lead Forensics Reviews

About Lead Forensics:

In our fast paced world, real-time engagement has never been so important, and even better when it is human-to-human. Statistically, 84% of B2B buyers will purchase from the first organisation they engage with, and yet reacting quickly to opportunities is something that most B2B organisations struggle with. Lead Forensics enables businesses to engage with prospects and customers faster than ever before, right at the point when they are most engaged - whilst they are visiting your website.

Lead Forensics provides all the intel required to start valuable, relevant and meaningful conversations with your website visitors, in real-time. Lead Forensics will identify who your visitors are, where they have come from, what they are looking at - and importantly, what stage they are at within your sales pipeline. Route visiting customers directly to their Account Manager, and delight them with your pro-activity. Direct existing prospects their Sales Representative, and fuel marketing automation with highly engaged new prospects.

98% of your website visitors will never inquire with you. Uncover that potential with Lead Forensics.

Lead Forensics was established in 2009, and operates on a global basis with over 60,000 customers worldwide. Our team consists of around 700 dedicated SaaS specialists based in locations such as Scottsdale, Atlanta, Portsmouth and Bristol.

Lead Forensics wholly owns its matched IP database, it's our crown jewels - and is what sets us apart from the rest in terms of providing maximum value to each and every one of our customers. Our matched IP database can identify 1.4 billion IP addresses and we add more than 55 million contacts every year, both of which ensures that our visitor match rate is head and shoulders the best in the industry. Not only that, but as we own our database, all data is rigorously cleansed annually and goes through intensive verification processes. It's what's under the hood that really matters, and in side by side comparisons Lead Forensics provides the highest quality and volume of identified visitors, packaged up in a user intuitive dashboard that provides granular detail as well as insightful reporting. The result? A solution that our customers can have absolute faith in, proven ROI and a commitment to providing industry leading website visitor intelligence, that truly makes a difference in helping our customers to grow.

info@leadforensics.com

we have used Lead Forensics for several years and find it a very useful tool in our toolbox for lead development. As a result of knowing who have been hitting the website and using the "find contact tab" we have located the person hitting our site and been able to close additional business as a result.
Lead Forensics has been a great asset. There are companies that I have not ever heard of during my long tenure in the industry that I now have communication with. My funnel is stronger because of Lead Forensics.
It is good to see what prospects are looking at and their 'travels' through our website. Of all the users we can see what pages generate the most interest and improve on our messaging.
Great service, even better employees.
I have been using Lead Forensics for over 2 years now. It has proved to be a valuable tool in allowing myself and team members to understand who and potentially why someone is looking at the services we provide. We have since deployed it to a number of our clients.
its really perfect, it takes my work much more easier, thank you very much!
Great platform, superb service.
Love the daily visitor report. Very insightful
Lead Forensics is a great tool for identifying who is on your site for B2B companies! Highly recommend
I find Lead Forensics good for letting me know who is looking at our website, tho I only use a few tools, there are so many other tools which we do not use but other companies may find helpful.
We started using your application for managing leads and opportunities and so far it works very well for us :)
Found to be very helpful in finding the interest of new prospects and even more helpful in seeing what current customers may be looking for.
Lead Forensics has been a great tool in focusing on generating opportunities through our inbound channel.
Great service backed up by the best staff, the guy who looks after our accounts we have on 4 companies goes way above and beyond his role implementing new ideas and integrating with our software.
Good bit of kit - ideal for SME's The sampling could improve slightly, but overall a worth investment
We want to reach full potential and we feel- just need more regular training
Great system that has given us some great leads. Fast customer service and support.
As a user of Lead Forensics for over 7 years across 2 companies I am always happy with the service and detail they provide in regard to the leads and information. It's clear, it's quick and their success team are helpful whenever we need them.
Very useful software to understand who is interested in our services. It's also a strong predictor of future business activity.
Very easy to use and provides excellent insights for both potential new customers and existing clients. I would recommend without doubt.
Lead Forensics is rated 4.13 based on 90 reviews