LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Just one phone call it took to arrange an appointment to surveying the property & very happy with the given price for the property. Will definitely call him again in the future. Thank you graham
Prompt reply and advice
Very helpful and quick to respond.
Very cooperativ and friendly discussion. Very beneficial and helpful advise.
I made an initial enquiry, and was very happy with the advice and supporting documents that arrived shortly afterwards.
Then, even though I didn't proceed with the sale, your adviser gave me really valuable information which helped me to understand more about the auction process and he also followed up with a courtesy call some time later.
Great customer service I think,
Really helpful advice and would recommend this company.
Working with LDN was a real pleasure! The smooth transition and detailed information made my lifenso very easy. I would highly recomend LDN for your peoperty!
Although LDN Properties may not be able to help me right now, I however really appreciated their time, discussions in detail, and information gleaned by phone and email, all assisting me in my decisions going forward, and now more confident I am on the right track, having realised my constraints but also my possibilities. Further, in this day and age (of ... 'short and sweet' ...), I appreciate their timely responses, willingness to engage and politeness. Thank you kindly.
Very helpful, providing practical, impartial and informed advice
The service was very professional, polite & pleasant as well as patient in listening to the history of problems associated with the property.....Increasingly rare qualities in these times.
Mark went out of the way to assist me with his indepth knowledge on property auctions .
i have no hesitation in recommending LDN properties , a highly professional company
The discussion on the telephone was very informative and extremely helpful.
Mark was very informative. He took the time to listen and gave one the opportunity to think and expess without feeling forced or rushed.
helpful advice...
Very helpful advice on phone and by post, everything explained clearly and in detail.
Efficient, prompt and polite.
Excellent communication and delivered as promised.
Professional and credible
Very helpful advice would definitely recommend
They were clear and concise and explained the best options for me. Thank you very much!!
Excellent helpful advice for me when I am trying to sell my house. Gave me a good idea of the best way to sell my property which I greatly appreciate, thanks alan
LDN Properties is rated 4.92 based on 263 reviews