LDN Properties Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend LDN Properties

mark@ldnprop.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy

"Really good response and very informative and unnecessary advice given."
"I made enquiries on the internet for advice on selling properties by auction. Mr Mark Grantham contacted me in response and in discussion was indeed very helpful in providing information about the action that needed to be taken and giving me possible contacts in my area that could give me assistance. This was done with alacrity and I am most grateful for the trouble he took in helping me."
"I had alot of questions regarding possibly putting our property into an auction and Mark answered everything in a very helpful and friendly way"
"Just one phone call it took to arrange an appointment to surveying the property & very happy with the given price for the property. Will definitely call him again in the future. Thank you graham"
"Prompt reply and advice"
"Very helpful and quick to respond."
"Very cooperativ and friendly discussion. Very beneficial and helpful advise."
"I made an initial enquiry, and was very happy with the advice and supporting documents that arrived shortly afterwards. Then, even though I didn't proceed with the sale, your adviser gave me really valuable information which helped me to understand more about the auction process and he also followed up with a courtesy call some time later. Great customer service I think,"
"Really helpful advice and would recommend this company."
"Working with LDN was a real pleasure! The smooth transition and detailed information made my lifenso very easy. I would highly recomend LDN for your peoperty!"
"Although LDN Properties may not be able to help me right now, I however really appreciated their time, discussions in detail, and information gleaned by phone and email, all assisting me in my decisions going forward, and now more confident I am on the right track, having realised my constraints but also my possibilities. Further, in this day and age (of ... 'short and sweet' ...), I appreciate their timely responses, willingness to engage and politeness. Thank you kindly."
"Very helpful, providing practical, impartial and informed advice"
"Quick response time. Friendly manner. Good advice."
"The service was very professional, polite & pleasant as well as patient in listening to the history of problems associated with the property.....Increasingly rare qualities in these times. Thank you"
"Mark went out of the way to assist me with his indepth knowledge on property auctions . i have no hesitation in recommending LDN properties , a highly professional company"
"Mark gave us a good deal of information about the process of selling or going to auction. He has followed up our original enquiry in a timely way but in no way has he harassed us. I have been impressed with his professionalism."
"The discussion on the telephone was very informative and extremely helpful."
"Mark was very informative. He took the time to listen and gave one the opportunity to think and expess without feeling forced or rushed."
"helpful advice..."
"Very helpful advice on phone and by post, everything explained clearly and in detail."
LDN Properties is rated 4.90 based on 221 reviews