LDN Properties Reviews

Read LDN Properties  Reviews

mark@ldn-properties.co.uk

332 Linen Hall, 162 Regent Street

Tell us how LDN Properties made you happy
Very clearly explained in a friendly and personable manner.
Process of auction explained thoroughly which is very important to me in deciding how to sell my property. Mark was very patient in listening to me and did not rush through the process of the auction. A very good and helpful service.
Extremely helpful and prompt response. Gave me excellent advice and kept everything realistic. I am very happy so far. Thank you
Very informative and helpful.
Successfully sold two properties direct to LDN Properties in the last two years. Genuine and trustworthy people and the dealings were straightforward.
Prompt response, informative discussion and fast and efficient referral - a lot learnt in a very short call - thank you!
Great service. Helpful and friendly
I don’t normally write reviews . But this one is for Mark. Keep up with your good work . Thanks
I’d highly recommend anyone exploring their options while selling their property to give them a call. Mark advised me today and took a lot of time to run through all my options with me. I felt he gave me great impartial recommendations. I’m really pleased I spoke to them, it’s helped me see things a lot clearer! Thank you
I was very impressed with Mark Grantham. He was extremely polite, knowledgeable and professional. He offered sensible advice and made me aware of things that I had not considered. I would definitely use him again and I am happy to recommend him.
Very helpful conversation re the property we wish to sell and the best way to proceed. Thanks Mark Grantham!
Very informative and helpful fits our needs and cant wait to get our property marked and hopefully sold
Very good from the start, advised me on my different options Very pleased with the good advice. I highly recommend this company. I wished I talked to them sooner. Top friendly service.
It was brilliant and helpful advice
Excellent advice from Mark Grantham, and very courteous. Not afraid to suggest alternatives to my query outside the company, and still willing to advise at any future time. Very impressed.
"Clear and precise explanation of the auction process and especially the modern method of auction. Very helpful indeed.
Very quick response given by the specialist and given clear information as well.
I called as I stumbled across this upon a search to sell my flat and I received a call back from Mark Grantham and I was amazed by how helpful he was with helping and advising me with my options. I was given very knowledgeable advise and gained new knowledge on the modern way to sell my flat. Very greatful and happy with the service today and would recommend to others.
Very helpful and clear with their information; their advise is excellent and I will certainly go back as first choice for business.
LDN Properties is rated 4.91 based on 274 reviews