London Camera Exchange Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend London Camera Exchange
6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact London Camera Exchange?

Tell us how London Camera Exchange made you happy

Telephone
"When I bought the camera, the guys in the store were helpful and friendly, so I did not expect to be leaving such a negative review. After having my camera for a total of around 20 days, the lens retracted an angle mid-shoot and became unable to use. I went back to the Worcester branch and they told me they would have it sent off for repair and that I should have it back in around 3-4 weeks (already annoying as I hadn't had it that long and needed it sooner that that, but at least something was being done). I then receive a phone call a number of days later saying they actually hadn't sent it off like they said, and had now decided I was at fault. I could pay £45 to have it LOOKED AT, and Sony would then decide whether they were going to repair it. I use this camera for work, so being without it for so long has been extremely difficult and stressful, and neither me or my colleagues appreciated being messed around to the lengths I had been - especially considering we all know I had not done anything to damage the lens. They of course could not prove I had damaged it. So I am now obviously under the impression that the damage must have appeared whilst in their hands as it was recorded as a 'lens error' when I handed it over - NOT as damaged. My father went in to try and amend the issue, stating my rights as a consumer and explaining how they had breached them, and was told that they would no longer speak to him about the matter. They will also not refund me. I now have a broken camera, and am roughly £560 down the drain. I am utterly disappointed and outraged at the awful customer service received, it has been by far the worst. No replacement, no repair, no refund and absolutely no understanding."
Are you London Camera Exchange? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I spoke to them on the phone, and they were very helpful, and I'm very happy with my order."
"Expert but friendly service. Buy most of my photographic equipment there. (Retired photographer). Good levels of stock. Plenty of advice. No pressure to buy."
"Had the part in stock at a brilliant price and was dispatched extremely quickly. Can't fault!"
London Camera Exchange is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews