Lazada Group Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Lazada Group

How would you rate Lazada Group ?

"This website created an account without my permission and used my email address. When I complained they keep transferring and making me jump through hoops and I still cannot get the account disabled. Their customer service is beyond incompetent. What is happening to be by the hands of this company is nothing short of ID theft. BEWARE of these people. Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else - this website has been caught setting p fake accounts and you might find yourself a victim of ID theft if they get your information."
"fast delivery"
"The products I have bought from this store has all been good so far. I love the discounts and the Cash on Delivery option. Great job, Lazada!"
Lazada Group is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews