Lawrence24.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lawrence24.co.uk
Prompt delivery at a good price. Just what I needed
I ordered 5 RTX A2000 OEMs and delivered them very quickly, great service
Product was as described. Packing was appropriate and received in the frame time expected. Happy to use again.
Because it is a new store, I ordered a Gigabyte graphics card, but the logistics update has not been received. I obtained the delivery time of the package via email, and finally the order was delivered in 17 days.
I find that the prices are not only the cheapest on the web but the customer service matches them with quality of service. 5 star ! Thanks!
Always have the items I need in stock with exceptionally fast delivery. recommened!
Competitive price At first I was a bit worried since the tracking number I received shows no result, but then the tracking number became valid one morning The price lawrence24 offers was really great, and the product performs smoothly and I'm pretty sure it's not a cheaper copy. Not the best delivery time but I'm satisfied.
The tracking number was invalid at first but it worked after few days. My parcel is well sealed and looks great!
Quick and easy. Excellent product and much cheaper than competitors.
Outstanding company. A+ Got precisely what I needed at exactly the time requested. Customer service follow up was excellent.
For the first time, safe delivery, just the delivery time exceed 3 working days, shipped from Denmark
good service
I ordered AMD 5950X, the best price, the perfect product
Bought 5 ST18000NM000J, perfect product but long delivery time
The seller used Royal Mail to ship the package, and the courier put the package outside my door. No one knocked on the door, but I found the package in time and the product met the description.
It takes a week for my order to check the logistics track, but it is finally delivered at the scheduled time
Great prices, fast service!
I was worried at the beginning due to the invalid tracking numbers but my item turned up at last and was good value for money. I am pleased with their service.
Logitech mouse delivered in 3 days, recommended
Delivery was very slow, it took 20 days to deliver, but the package arrived safely
Lawrence24.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews