Lawn World Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lawn World

+44 1925 633541

info@lawnworld.co.uk

298 Winwick Road

How would you rate Lawn World?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"We had K9 turf installed about 1 year ago and still looks the same, we do clean it every month and lawn world come out 2 times per year to give it and ex clean. 100% top job. Thanks to Pete and the team. Sammy"
John Hitchmough
Verified Reviewer
"Fantastic service from start to finish ,Quality product ,value for money ,Andy and his installation team couldn't of been more helpful, and very clean and tidy , Would have no hesitation in recommending Lawn World"
""Prompt, friendly and efficient service. Peter was very helpful and professional. Overall a fantastic experience from a first rate organisation. Would definitely recommend.""
Helen Bradley
Verified Buyer
"Super helpful friendly staff...got some fantastic off cuts which have made a great difference to our outdoor reading area and we have used the smaller pieces to cover a table top for small world play. May thanks again for your help. Birchwood Primary School"
Lynn Lowes
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, professional Company. I would highly recommend them."
Alison Ward
Verified Buyer
"Love my new lawn it's looks amazing and I would recommend lawn world to all my family and friends"
Jade Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Highly recommend to anyone. They made a fantastic job of our garden, very polite and cleaned up after themselves. Great service."
Laura Ward
Verified Buyer
"Supplied and fitted our artificial lawn in the back garden and we are thrilled with it. Kids love it too! Defiantly recommend"
Callum Hewitt
Verified Buyer
"Great friendly service. Top quality grass and I would recommend to anyone."
Susan Kinsella
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fab product and brilliant service from this company."
"Great service, great quality & great price ....Well worth a visit"
Tom Friery
Verified Buyer
"What can I say!! absolutely superb product, the quality is great. I dealt with Rob at the showrooms ,very friendly and helpful, all this at a very reasonable price. The garden looks brilliant, no more cutting the grass again! Would highly recommend this company to anyone."
Carolyn Clair
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely delighted with my artificial grass from Lawn World. It looks and feels amazing just like real grass! Excellent team who came and fitted the lawn. I would highly recommend Lawn World if you are considering having artificial grass. They are the experts and provide high quality long lasting grass."
Tina Prephet
"The grass is great"
Mark Holbrook
Verified Buyer
"For many years iv been toying with idea of Fake Lawn / Astro Turf . Until I Spotted a finished Lawn In friends garden. First Impression thought I was in a show House at National Home show . I new as soon I saw it, & walked on It. I wanted it. I was surprised the company was based in Warrington . Happy day's I love working face to face, not on phone. Made a quick phone call arranged for advice They more from helpful. Knowing exactly what i wanted quality wise. After watching the video on website reassured me. If the review had above six stars they deserve the highest JOB WELL DONE :MARK IN CHESHIRE"
Mrs Smithy
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality turf with fab customer service! Would definitely recommend, Thank you!"
Becky Smith
Verified Buyer
"Wow what a difference this grass has made to my garden x"
Robert Smith
Verified Buyer
"Great from start to finish, booked in with a guy called Robbie and within 3 days dug out and laid. Best thing I ever did. Thanks guys"
Lawn World is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews