Lawn World Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Lawn World

+44 1925 633541

info@lawnworld.co.uk

298 Winwick Road

How would you rate Lawn World ?

"Went to view the samples at the Warrington branch today 14/6/2018, we had a £700 budget for a 24 square metre lawn, the head salesman was very aggressive, and adamant that the only lawn we could have was £39 (the most expensive one), a square meter because we had dogs and threw the sample down towards us, we just turned and walked off, my mum was so shocked at his attitude, maybe 24 square metres is not a big enough sale for him......."
"From start to finish the service we received was first class! Peter was very helpful & Professional. The fitting team of Nathan, Cameron & Kev were great lads & very hard working. The finished result is wonderful. Thanks to all at Lawn World would highly recommend to anyone. 5 star service"
"Just had our new lawn laid, we cannot thank Kev and the team enough for the brilliant job they have done. They worked so hard in the heat, never complained and then cleaned everywhere up before they left. We would recommend Lawn World to all friends and family. Brian and Chris Lowe"
"We had K9 turf installed about 1 year ago and still looks the same, we do clean it every month and lawn world come out 2 times per year to give it and ex clean. 100% top job. Thanks to Pete and the team. Sammy"
"Fantastic service from start to finish ,Quality product ,value for money ,Andy and his installation team couldn't of been more helpful, and very clean and tidy , Would have no hesitation in recommending Lawn World"
""Prompt, friendly and efficient service. Peter was very helpful and professional. Overall a fantastic experience from a first rate organisation. Would definitely recommend.""
"Super helpful friendly staff...got some fantastic off cuts which have made a great difference to our outdoor reading area and we have used the smaller pieces to cover a table top for small world play. May thanks again for your help. Birchwood Primary School"
"Excellent service, professional Company. I would highly recommend them."
"Love my new lawn it's looks amazing and I would recommend lawn world to all my family and friends"
"Highly recommend to anyone. They made a fantastic job of our garden, very polite and cleaned up after themselves. Great service."
"Supplied and fitted our artificial lawn in the back garden and we are thrilled with it. Kids love it too! Defiantly recommend"
"Great friendly service. Top quality grass and I would recommend to anyone."
"Absolutely fab product and brilliant service from this company."
"Great service, great quality & great price ....Well worth a visit"
"What can I say!! absolutely superb product, the quality is great. I dealt with Rob at the showrooms ,very friendly and helpful, all this at a very reasonable price. The garden looks brilliant, no more cutting the grass again! Would highly recommend this company to anyone."
"Absolutely delighted with my artificial grass from Lawn World. It looks and feels amazing just like real grass! Excellent team who came and fitted the lawn. I would highly recommend Lawn World if you are considering having artificial grass. They are the experts and provide high quality long lasting grass."
"The grass is great"
"For many years iv been toying with idea of Fake Lawn / Astro Turf . Until I Spotted a finished Lawn In friends garden. First Impression thought I was in a show House at National Home show . I new as soon I saw it, & walked on It. I wanted it. I was surprised the company was based in Warrington . Happy day's I love working face to face, not on phone. Made a quick phone call arranged for advice They more from helpful. Knowing exactly what i wanted quality wise. After watching the video on website reassured me. If the review had above six stars they deserve the highest JOB WELL DONE :MARK IN CHESHIRE"
"Excellent quality turf with fab customer service! Would definitely recommend, Thank you!"
"Wow what a difference this grass has made to my garden x"
Lawn World is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews