Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

Law teacher is good.
Unfortunately this particular writer landed on PASS as against 2.1☹️👎
i had a great experience with you
The writer is the best. Followed requirements and Law Teacher cares about the service and the needs from clients.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the work and our service. We hope to work with you again soon!

Fantastic👏
Got a 2:1
Thank you for your support.
Outstanding service
Well written, high quality essays; it is however slightly expensive.
Very helpful as the model answers provided helped aid my revision for the final exams
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

The LawTeacher Team
The work was up to the quality and standards I was expecting.
Hello,

Thank you for your kind review, we are very pleased to hear that you are so happy with the work that you received. We hope to work with you again soon!

Great professional work
Very happy with the work, definitely will recommend to everyone

The LawTeacher Team
The work was up to the quality and standards I was expecting.
sadly I did not get the grade I hopped for which has between 60-69.Your answer offers a well-written and interesting consideration of the case and a number of different factors which could be taken into account. Your formatting is good and, while you could have used subtitles to break up your answer, it is anyway easy to follow.
However, while you have discussed a number of different issues, many of these are only remotely relevant to the actual question. Instead of focussing on the primary issues in this problem, you have provided a significant amount of detail and discussion of factors which do not add very much to your review of the key issues. You have gained marks for discussing the breaches of contract by Peppa, yet you have almost entirely neglected the matter of re-nomination which was the a key element of the question.
As the comments added to the text have indicated, there is need to expand on certain elements and to reduce other sections to allow you to make better use of your word limit. You also need to demonstrate a better understanding of FOB contracts generally and add to the discussions in your introduction.
this was the teachers comments
I did not pass this assignment
Fantastic work. A great service all round, and a particularly professional customer care team on board to help out.

Plagiarism check could be better though, and I’d especially like to see more information on how it compares with services like Turnitin which has more advanced plagiarism detection.
When I place an order with Law Teacher, I always receive great service from the call handler and writer of the piece of work. This piece of writing provided a great starting point for me to work on and write up university work. Great references and sources used.
Hello,

Thank you very much for your kind review, we are delighted to hear that you are so pleased with our service and the quality of your work. We hope to work with you again soon!

Thanks was perfect
Very good service.
My recent experience with law teacher, was fantastic, thanks for your help.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we are very happy to hear that you are so pleased with your recent experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon!

amazing thank you.