Law Teacher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Law Teacher
Email, Live Chat
Read Law Teacher Reviews

About Law Teacher:

Law Teacher is an academic support website designed to help Law students that are finding learning difficult. We offer a wide range of writing services to help and support law students during their studies; alongside a wide range of free resources. From helping you with your next essay or coursework through to creating a fantastic dissertation; we produce bespoke written answers to guide those who need that extra bit of help.

contact@lawteacher.net

Venture House, Cross Street, Arnold, Nottingham

thank you for the assignment it is as i requested, the quality is good and it was submitted on time, thank you
Fantastic work thank you!
Fantastic work thank you!
Very good and detailed
The similarity percentage of the work in this order as reported by you was 10%, while when I checked the work It was 37%. Even the title of my work you amended it, as a result, the title itself has got similarity percentage.
Excellent paper!!!
I needed the methodology chapter for my dissertation and I'm not very good at it at all. After having my dissertation ready I asked Law Teacher to do it for me giving them all the information they needed. After they send me the file, I added it to my dissertation. I got B (65) in that section of my dissertation which was what I had asked for. Together with my own work, I achieved a 1st overall in my dissertation.
The contact with the support team was very pleasant and productive and the quality of the researchers work was beyond expectation. Also the way the researcher communicated about feedback was just fantastic. Many thanks for your help.
A really clear and concise essay. Would definitely re-purchase and recommend it to a friend
A great help thank you
Thank you well written and very useful
I happy that I eventually passed this module with many thanks to you regards muath
On time and good team work.
I have nothing to complain at all
Very good, nicely done. Law teacher is always helpful. Thanks
The law that was used was old and was not properly explained very confusing ended up not using it.
Hi Isabella,

Thanks for your review and feedback.

I've checked the law applied and, although it may seem old, legislation such as the Theft Act 1968 are the relevant law to apply for robbery, for example.

Additionally, the word count ordered is only 250 words and so there is a limit to how much explanation can be included in this. If you would like more detailed explanations, we can increase the word count for you.

Realistically, to answer the question with sufficient detail, it would need around 1500 to 2000 words. This is indeed why we advised initially that 250 words would be very brief.

Please contact our Aftercare team about increasing the word count and let us know how much you would like to increase this by.

Kind Regards

David
As I have previously written. Some orders have been exceptional! However, the piece on corporate insolvency lacked a clear structure including an appropriate conclusion as well as not exploring other trains of thought. The avenue of liquidation was thoroughly reviewed but, saving the company as an option, was not approached. Simple academic principles or addressing when liquidation is a necessary option was also not looked into thoroughly.
I have had other times from law teacher and it has been of a very high quality. However, this piece along with another was lacking in quality. Although they were adequate to work from they were not as high or at a roughly equivalent level to what level I had paid for. Overall, it was a good answer to the question and shows good evidence of knowledge and understanding of the key elements. Generally there was scope for a deeper critical analysis. You have identified a good range of sources and it would have been beneficial to have had a more direct engagement with these sources. Some additional focus on application of law and analysis would be welcome. This is an interesting piece of work which shows a decent understanding of the subject matter. The writer has also presented the paper in a neat format with the use of sub-headings. Notwithstanding the above, there remains scope for more critical analysis. This may have been achieved through the use of a wider stream of scholarly material. A further shortcoming is the absence of a reasoned conclusion which ties together the valid arguments made in the body of the paper. Otherwise, this was a good and interesting piece for me to work on.
Hi Daniel,

I hope you are well. Thank you for your detailed and constructive feedback. We are really sorry to hear that you felt disappointed by the piece.
I have checked over the work and I can see that the researcher has used 75 sources in 4500 words. This would be considered an excellent amount of sources to be used, averaging around 17 sources per 1000 words therefore, I do not think that increasing the number of sources would have appeased your concerns. What I think may have helped you would have been further signposting of independent critical engagement with the work. This is evident in the piece however, I do think it could have been made more blatant in the piece.
This is something that we will certainly pass on to the researcher.
I would also like to take the opportunity to also remind you that we do offer an Aftercare service. This is a service through which you can request amendments to the work. Please do let us know in future if you have any concerns at the point the work is released and we would be happy to review these for you.

Kind regards,
Emily
Good service and timely delivered.
Good quality. Thanks