Lavish Alice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lavish Alice

03309951915

amanda.harrison@lavishalice.com

Tell us how Lavish Alice made you happy
Amanda has helped me rather good as my package was unable to be deliverd at my house. She has kept me updated about the process and has send me a new item!

It’s nice to have a proper customer service these days.

Keep up the good work!
Excellent customer service. I had an issue with the size and customer service replied fast, made me feel at ease, and solve my problem. Will always buy from Lavish Alice.
Excellent service
Would buy from here again :)
Been shopping with lavish Alice for a while now and their customer service is fantastic. I love the fact that you have 365 day in a year to return your item if you no longer need it. As far it’s in good condition.
Lavish Alice were very good to deal with an after sales issue. I had paid for next day delivery but unfortunately couriers were delayed not at the fault of Lavish Alice. However Lavish were very good, responded and acted very quick on the matter and refunded my next day delivery Cost.
Very efficient and easy to work with
Amazing dresses and even better customer service x
I was returning a dress online due to poor quality, and was really disappointed by lack of communication and the time it took to hear back from the company regarding the refund. I contacted them 13 days after posting back the item, and then had to comment on their Instagram to get their attention. Then it was a further 2 days until I actually heard from their customer service team. I'm still waiting for my refund. I won't be using them again, as they were really unhelpful and I don't think the quality of the clothes is very good.
Lavish Alice is rated 4.60 based on 67 reviews