Lavish Alice Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lavish Alice

03309951915

amanda.harrison@lavishalice.com

Tell us how Lavish Alice made you happy
I have purchase some stunning outfits for my cruise earlier this year & had so many compliments about them too! The latest service has been excellent. The returns procure now is much better than before & the response to any query etc is super quick & has been resolved & handled fantastically.
Lavish Alice team was very helpful when receiving a faulty item. Great over email and very accommodating!
Amazing and genuine customer service! Amanda very quickly answered my questions and solved any concerns. Caring customer service and beautiful dresses! Will definitely be ordering from here again.
Perfect customer service! And prompt responses. Helped me solve my problem effectively
Brilliant customer service. I received a faulty item and the customer care team didn’t hesitate to resolve my issue. I’m very pleased
I recently ordered a couple of outfits and returned one and found the whole returns process brilliant! It was simple to log on and print out the postage label which comes with a tracking number, thank goodness as I didn't get proof of purchase.
I received confirmation that my return request had been received and then a few days later that the item had been received and a refund issued. Simple
Lovely dress and quick response from customer care regarding refund.
Unfortunately i had to return the dresses as they did not suit me "sadly" They are quality items .I did have a little problem logging on the returns page but this was simply sorted via their contact email .It was a very straight forward process with their customer service ...Thank you .x
I am yet to refund my item yet but I know the process is an easy one. I wanted to comment on how quickly I got a response to my questions regarding my order that has yet to be delivered. Amanda responded immediately with accurate responses.
Thank you so much.
Excellent service with amazing clothes and accessories
Beautiful and presentable outfits 👌🏼✌🏼
I just can’t stop loving my purchases 😍
Although my dress which I paid for 1 day shipping on did not arrive until over a week later my overall customer service experience was top notch. From the moment I reached out about the issue Amanda took care of it every step of the way keeping me posted and more importantly she truly made me feel like she cared.
Really happy with the customer service from this company, emails were replied to very quickly and customer service couldn’t be more helpful. Dress I ordered was beautiful, lovely colour and very good fabric. Will definitely be ordering again.
I simply love the unique styles and super quality of clothing that Lavish Alice offers. Their aftercare service is second to none as every effort is given to ensure complete customer satisfaction. They are extremely user friendly and eager to help and rectify any problems. Recently, Amanda dealt with a query I had; she was prompt, efficient, courteous and very respectful. I shop at Lavish Alice with full confidence in both their excellent products and superb customer service.
Lavish Alice’s customer care team (Amanda especially) provide about outstanding example for what customer care should be.

Not only do they reply in a timely manner, nothing is to much trouble for them -although there was a slight issue with my order it was more than rectified with minimal effort on my part.

I honestly can’t thank them enough!
Extremely helpful, very polite and quick replies.
Great service and style,customer service is outstanding. Thank you for all of the help!
Great service and style. All set for the Christmas party season. Thanks Lavish Alice.
Excellent customer service
Amanda worked hard to track down my dresses. She understood my frustration and kept me posted. International delivery does take MUCH longer so allow at least 6 weeks for delivery. The dresses are well made. Fabric is excellent and they fit like a glove. I am a loyal Lavish Alice customer and will be purchasing again soon. THANK YOU!!!
Lavish Alice is rated 4.60 based on 67 reviews