Laver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laver
Read Laver Reviews

08081811920

info@laveronline.co.uk

Tell us how Laver made you happy
excellent service product is great fair price , quick delivery and Gareth in Sheffield was very helpful would definitely use company again
Thanks very much!
Great friendly service
Thanks Steven, Happy New Year to you!
I cannot remember the ladies name at your cannock branch but she went the extra mile helping me with my delivery to my daughters house in cannock while I live in manchester everything went absolutely brilliantly, I have recommended your company to numerous people on the back of my experience.
Thanks Martin, we have passed this onto the Cannock team!
First time using Laver Oldbury branch and won't be the last. The service I received both from Chloe (I think it was) in the office and the lads in the yard on pick was excellent. Highly recommended
Hi Steve, thanks for this, we will let the staff at Oldbury know!
I ordered fence replacement boards on line and they were delivered on the given time by a very helpful driver. I did find the £30 delivery charge excessive on a £100+ order for the distance transported just over a mile and half.
Laver 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Thanks John, we will review the delivery charge with the relevant Transport Manager at the depot in question.
Excellent service, arrived on the date agreed and nice and early in the morning! Great customer service and will order again!
Laver 5 star review on 1st November 2020
Thanks Mark
Good product. Delivered on time. I would use them again.
Thanks David
Good products, well priced. Lovely delivery man who unloaded the timber where I asked. One improvement would be some way of knowing, even roughly, what time of day to expect delivery as I was up and ready from 7am as I didn't know when it would be.
Thanks and we are always looking to improve our delivery slot service
Purchased 5 x 1 planed redwood. 150m of it. Arrived quickly and timber was good quality. Hardly any wastage. Very happy with the purchase and with Laver.
Laver 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Thanks Alan!
Order was spot on, delivered on time at an excellent price by a helpful/friendly driver. Thought the delivery charge was a bit steep for the value of the order but Laver's will know their costs!
Many thanks Bill!
The person who was to help me move the timber sheets failed to turn up. The driver kindly helped. I offered him a tip but he wouldn’t accept it. He said with a smile I’m just doing my job. Look after him good staff are hard to come by. The timber sheets are excellent
Thanks Gary for this! Glad our driver could assist.
Although the delivery was short an error by the delivery driver Laver excelled in putting the order correct total faith ordering in the future
Thanks Keith and apologies on delivery error. Best Regards!
True to their word, gave me a delivery date and stuck to it.
Thanks Robert!
Great and friendly service!! Excellent goods with good price's and delivered on time!!
Many thanks for this 5 star review!
Great service as always. Timber good quality. Always willing to help
Thanks Geoff!
Friendly helpful communications. Happy to saw my order down for easier transportation, and a hassle free collection service.
Many thanks Mark!
Great value decking timber delivered on time. One or two pieces with quite a few knots in but this is to be expected. Definitely recommend and think it's great value for 4.8m lengths which can be awkward to find from many suppliers.
Thank you!
Very good overall prices and quality, delivery time two/three weeks just acceptable but may be in part due to pandemic.
Firstly, service was very good. Ordered on line, had telephone call to tell me when it would arrive at depot and asked the best time to get it to me. Took 2 weeks, but as decking is like hens teeth at the moment, 2 weeks was fine (quoted 6 weeks elsewhere). Good wood, only 2 out of 30 x 5.1m lengths had any warping. Thicker and wider than elsewhere and the price was as cheap as the thinner decking elsewhere. Certainly would order again.
Excellent wood, quick delivery, 3rd time I’ve used Laver, recommend.
Laver is rated 3.90 based on 465 reviews