Laver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laver
Read Laver Reviews

08081811920

info@laveronline.co.uk

Tell us how Laver made you happy
very good service, wrong product sent initially, but very quickly resolved following a phone call. good prices and excellent delivery service.
Thanks Martin
satisfactory and friendly service
Thank you Robin, we hope to serve you again soon.
Great service Web site does not show all wood range Need some floor boarding but had to call local branch and order on phone!
Thanks for the review! We hope to add more products from our vast range online soon, but glad the local branch could assist you with your order. Best Regards! Ben
Simple to order and arrived when expected. Good quality timber and products, no warps, splits or shakes in the timber. Delivery was over 7 days but that was by choice. Only thing I would say is the delivery cost is too high so only a 4/5.
I ought to be giving 5 stars as they supplied more than I ordered - I wanted a mixture of 3.6m and 4.8m lengths and they supplied all 4.8m. OK, a little more cutting to size than I wanted to do, and a hell of a lot of offcuts to dispose of, but it got the job done. Delivery was smooth and the price was pretty good. I'll be back, especially as I don't seem to be able to find anyone else capable of supplying lengths above 2.4m.
Excellent service, prompt delivery. 1 star deleted for length of 150 x 50 that was like a banana and should have been discarded by the picker.
Timber was excellent quality, can’t fault the product at all. Only gripe was that everything showed as being in stock when ordering online but delivery was quite long
It's said that a company is best judged when things go wrong. There was an issue between what could be ordered on the website and what could be supplied from the branch. Several telephone calls, a changed delivery date and all was sorted. Simply the customer service was excellent and we will be using them again
Pretty good on the whole. 6mm sheet arrived with one of the edges damaged, the driver explained it was one of the loaders. So I had to work around that but, hey ho, that’s life. Prices okay, quick delivery and good communication. So overall well done Lavers.
Excellent customer service. Timber wet through and required dying out before use.
Good quality timber at a fair price. My only complaint was that due to the current Covid restrictions, I was only given my collection time slot three hours before I was required to pick it up and as I was still soundly asleep at 7am when the text arrived from Lavers, I actually only had about 45 minutes from reading the text to the collection slot. Other than that, everything was fine right down to them cutting the wood into lengths that I could fit into my car.
Delivery is expensive.
thanks
Good selection of products, quick delivery. Would recommend
Timber was good as usual. 1 sheet of 18mm MDF & 1 sheet of 12mm MDF were damaged & looked like they might have been used as cover sheets
Thanks Simon
The quality of timber was great. Online ordering and follow up call was excellent. Driver could do with some customer relations training - maybe he was having a bad day!
Thanks!
Good service, only problem I had to wait a long time before advised I could collect. otherwise pleasant staff at depot
thanks!
15mm MR MDF is hard to get hold of, happily Laver keep it and delivery cost is reasonable, boards arrived on schedule, unfortunately all boards arrived damaged, the driver insisted on offloading them and helpfully carried each one into my shop, but slid each one off the lorry heavily onto the road, damaging one long edge, I'd use Laver again, but offload myself.
Thanks, apologies about the damage. Please call our Rainham branch on 01708 529 500. Thanks
Slight delay to delivery. Good communication. Very friendly and helpful delivery driver
Thanks!
Great product, and Andrea was very helpful.
Thank you!
I was very pleased that the delivery driver was helpful in getting the material into the house with me. He gave excellent service. The materials are good quality and I would buy from Laver again.
Many thanks for the feedback William!
Laver is rated 3.90 based on 465 reviews