Laver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laver
Read Laver Reviews

08081811920

info@laveronline.co.uk

Tell us how Laver made you happy
Absolute joke. Placed an order at laveronline.co.uk, all went smoothly, Timberworld.co.uk (part of laveronline) took the money from our account (see screen shot) but the website said payment failed? Phoned, answer machine (left a message), emailed, no response. Day after, phoned and emailed again, no response to either. A company this size can't answer the phone or reply to emails? Appalling first (and absolute last) transaction with them. So, 3 days later, no return phone call, no reply to 2 emails and still they have our money. Steer clear, unprofessional, zero customer support and didn't ought to be in business giving this kind of (and I use the word loosely) 'service'.
Website needs some work. I make and install fitted furniture and needed some Medite MR MDF in a hurry. I ordered two sheets of 22mm and two of 9mm for click and collect and it clearly said ‘items in stock’ at checkout. I expected a text to say the items were ready but instead got a phone call to say they were not in stock and would be available in 7-10 working days. Come on Laver, why not tell me that at checkout? You just deserved a two star review because the guy who phoned me was apologetic and polite. Others be wary when you order online and check your purchase is actually in stock...
excellent service product is great fair price , quick delivery and Gareth in Sheffield was very helpful would definitely use company again
Thanks very much!
Great friendly service
Thanks Steven, Happy New Year to you!
Poor if any communication.asked to be at home for delivery,no call or message timber found on drive.Part of order was not delivered no message to tell me it was on back order. Finally arrived and yet again no message to say when and simply left on my drive.Will not use laver again.
Hello Terry, apologies about this poor communication about delivery. It is not the service we except our branches to provide. Let me investigate with the relevant depot manager and I will come back to you. Kind Regards Ben
I cannot remember the ladies name at your cannock branch but she went the extra mile helping me with my delivery to my daughters house in cannock while I live in manchester everything went absolutely brilliantly, I have recommended your company to numerous people on the back of my experience.
Thanks Martin, we have passed this onto the Cannock team!
very good service, wrong product sent initially, but very quickly resolved following a phone call. good prices and excellent delivery service.
Thanks Martin
First time using Laver Oldbury branch and won't be the last. The service I received both from Chloe (I think it was) in the office and the lads in the yard on pick was excellent. Highly recommended
Hi Steve, thanks for this, we will let the staff at Oldbury know!
I ordered fence replacement boards on line and they were delivered on the given time by a very helpful driver. I did find the £30 delivery charge excessive on a £100+ order for the distance transported just over a mile and half.
Laver 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Thanks John, we will review the delivery charge with the relevant Transport Manager at the depot in question.
Excellent service, arrived on the date agreed and nice and early in the morning! Great customer service and will order again!
Laver 5 star review on 1st November 2020
Thanks Mark
Good product. Delivered on time. I would use them again.
Thanks David
Good products, well priced. Lovely delivery man who unloaded the timber where I asked. One improvement would be some way of knowing, even roughly, what time of day to expect delivery as I was up and ready from 7am as I didn't know when it would be.
Thanks and we are always looking to improve our delivery slot service
satisfactory and friendly service
Thank you Robin, we hope to serve you again soon.
Purchased 5 x 1 planed redwood. 150m of it. Arrived quickly and timber was good quality. Hardly any wastage. Very happy with the purchase and with Laver.
Laver 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Thanks Alan!
Order was spot on, delivered on time at an excellent price by a helpful/friendly driver. Thought the delivery charge was a bit steep for the value of the order but Laver's will know their costs!
Many thanks Bill!
The person who was to help me move the timber sheets failed to turn up. The driver kindly helped. I offered him a tip but he wouldn’t accept it. He said with a smile I’m just doing my job. Look after him good staff are hard to come by. The timber sheets are excellent
Thanks Gary for this! Glad our driver could assist.
Although the delivery was short an error by the delivery driver Laver excelled in putting the order correct total faith ordering in the future
Thanks Keith and apologies on delivery error. Best Regards!
True to their word, gave me a delivery date and stuck to it.
Thanks Robert!
Great and friendly service!! Excellent goods with good price's and delivered on time!!
Many thanks for this 5 star review!
Great service as always. Timber good quality. Always willing to help
Thanks Geoff!