Laver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laver
Read Laver Reviews

08081811920

info@laveronline.co.uk

Tell us how Laver made you happy
Excellent customer service from your Sheffield central depot. Delivered top quality decking and joists bang on time.
Timber was good as usual. 1 sheet of 18mm MDF & 1 sheet of 12mm MDF were damaged & looked like they might have been used as cover sheets
Thanks Simon
Ordered the wood online, had it delivered on time and got my project started. I've ordered from them before and Arnold Laver will continue to be my go to place to source wood for projects that I build. It is a real pleasure dealing with the Arnold Laver company.
Thanks!
My first order was from the website which I found easy to use, and within 24 hrs I received a message to say the items were in stock. The 2nd order was over the phone. The man I spoke to was very helpful. Collecting the items was easy and quick. I cannot fault any aspect of the goods or service I received.
Thanks!
Addition to previous review re decking.after a further phone call, decking was sent out just in time before my guys walked off the job.thanks but let's not cut it so fine next time fellas.
Good morning, thanks for this second review. Alas, without your order reference number, I am having difficulty in seeing any order you placed with Arnold Laver? Was it placed online or directly with one of our UK depots? Which one please? Thanks
Was assured I would be the first 'drop ' of the day-£319 worth of decking.my builders arrived- on time.ive just have to give them the news that ' due to computer glitch ' I would get my decking ' sometime' this morning.guys not happy at all and I'm sitting here stressed hoping the decking gets here soon before they walk off the job.
Hello, many thanks for your review. Please can you let us know your web order number so we can investigate with your local depot. Thanks
Ordered my stuff on line, there was a delay in getting the stuff delivered due to stock shortage of specialist item, but Laver kept me informed all the way so it was cool. the delivery driver was the most helpful delivery driver ever. very happy customer
I ordered a some timber and decking and was impressed with the quality. The delivery driver was very friendly and helpful.
Many thanks!
The quality of timber was great. Online ordering and follow up call was excellent. Driver could do with some customer relations training - maybe he was having a bad day!
Thanks!
Ordered online no problem. Day of delivery told it would be early, phoned at 3pm told on it's way. Phoned again 430 still on it's way, 530 still on way will get driver to call. Finally 630 with no call lorry arrived. Had a few bits of damaged timber boards. Won't use again.
Hello, thanks for the feedback. We will investigate this and also take this up with the depot director at Borehamwood.
Received wrong order of decking boards and the decking boards I received weren’t the best of quality either!
Hello Mr Parsons, sorry to hear you were not satisfied. I have spoken with the depot and it seems they sent you out longer lengths at no extra charge. Apologies, they should have communicated this to you before sending. But I understand they did refund your delivery charge. I have let the depot director know about the quality issue. Thanks Ben
Products delivered within 2 working days of order. Extremely helpful delivery driver.
Thanks!
Great service, delivered on time in full, also given a hand to move the materials.
Thanks
Very helpful and delivered early
Thanks!
Never used a proper timber yard before, they were brilliant, cut my order down to lengths I could fit in my car and a good price too. Will definitely use them again.
thanks
Excellent quality products at a good price. Ordered a fair bit of decking, boards, joists etc for delivery. Just the one niggle from me, I wasn't given a delivery day and the driver turned up at my home address whilst I was at work. Sort that part out AL and you're perfect!
Good service, only problem I had to wait a long time before advised I could collect. otherwise pleasant staff at depot
thanks!
Efficient ordering, delivered on time, helpful driver
thanks
Ordered the wrong timber without realising it they contacted me to query what I was using it for so order was corrected. Gave me a delivery date and was delivered 8:00am on the day. Driver very polite unloaded everything to where I wanted it. So overall very pleased.
thanks!
Quick, courteous and professional. Would use again.
Thanks