Laver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laver
Read Laver Reviews

08081811920

info@laveronline.co.uk

Tell us how Laver made you happy
Lavers staff were so helpful. The item I wanted wasn't in stock but they were brilliant at keeping me informed and arranging collection when it came in. Really great service. Thanks
Order was very easy, price best around and delivery cost very cheap, perfect delivery and quick, sorted
Waited over 4 weeks for my 5.4m decking lengths. We called numerous times for an update on progress and was repeatedly told it would be another 2 weeks each time we called. We were also repeatedly told that we would receive a call back when in fact we never did. We then called for a final time where we was told that we would in fact have to wait ‘months’ before that length would be in stock again and the staff member seemed surprised we hadn’t been informed of that. I am now awaiting my refund after purchasing with a different company that will be delivering this week. Very disappointed and will not be recommending the company to family, friends or my clients.
The service was excellent and the delivery on time with a very helpful driver - thank you
Good quality product and helpful staff, always a pleasure to go to your wonderful shop
It's said that a company is best judged when things go wrong. There was an issue between what could be ordered on the website and what could be supplied from the branch. Several telephone calls, a changed delivery date and all was sorted. Simply the customer service was excellent and we will be using them again
Good quality timber delivered quickly. Very friendly service.
Great service, Super communication from Steve @ Lavers. Delivery in reasonable time based on current climate. Boards were in perfect condition and delivered by a friendly helpful driver. Thank you for all your help. Would certainly recommend repeat business. Will be back in future.
I have dealt with Laver timber for over 15yrs, maybe more !!! They are quality timber merchants and Cheap!!! What does this tell you? When I discovered Laver, I used to live 8 miles from the Cadishead depot so collection was no problem! I have just moved to north Wales and needed timber..Quite a large order. The local market HERE is sown up! Trav P's or Huw G's.. and a couple others not much difference in price... OR local diy shops.. I placed my order with Lavers, Payed delivery charge! IT WAS STILL UNDER HALF PRICE THAN BUYING LOCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT SERVICE, just about to order next load... PLEASE OPEN A LOCAL BRANCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Jon
Pretty good on the whole. 6mm sheet arrived with one of the edges damaged, the driver explained it was one of the loaders. So I had to work around that but, hey ho, that’s life. Prices okay, quick delivery and good communication. So overall well done Lavers.
Great materials but the worst customer service ever ordered timber on line 1 July awaited call never came chased up a few times only half the timber was available agreed a delivery date of The 13th July the materials were dropped on the 10th no call no text. Then chased the rest of the timber lavers promised to call me back on two occasions never happened .chased through head office received a call back and a promise of a call a few days before delivery at the end on July this would then allow time to re book the job with the customer. Call received from the customer on the 29th July as lavers were out side her house with the rest of the delivery . During the whole process I never received a call from lavers despite promise after promise. Won’t use again .usually use travis Perkins I’ll stick to them in future.
Quality timber at competitive prices, although during The pandemic some timber wasn’t available as I ordered online to which was showing up as I. Stock, this was met by laver with longer lengths at no extra cost. Will always use laver if needed.
Excellent customer service. Timber wet through and required dying out before use.
Professional in every aspect of the order and delivery process.
The operator who phoned me back to organise the delivery was extremely helpful, delivered when they said,very good service, I would defiantly be using Laver to buy my timber again. Happy customer
Slightly disappointed with lavers on this occasion. I understood the delivery being late in the current climate but communication that it would not arrive on the date indicated on the invoice would have helped. In addition to this the external plywood clearly indicates that it is for interior use only and had become damaged by the strapping. The damage was not apparent until it was unpacked at which point I had already signed for the delivery so was unable to complain.
Good quality timber at a fair price. My only complaint was that due to the current Covid restrictions, I was only given my collection time slot three hours before I was required to pick it up and as I was still soundly asleep at 7am when the text arrived from Lavers, I actually only had about 45 minutes from reading the text to the collection slot. Other than that, everything was fine right down to them cutting the wood into lengths that I could fit into my car.
quality, price, and service excellent
Measured up, signed up, ordered, received, constructed my decking! Excellent service Lavers, couldn’t have done it without you!
A brilliant company. The customer service was second to none. I was kept informed of any changes that had to be made. Would definitely recommend this company to anybody who required timber. If all companies were as efficient as this one, life would be so much easier.
Laver is rated 3.90 based on 465 reviews