Laver Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Laver

Tell us how Laver made you happy

"Driver was given a wrong address and not told that I was a pensioner on my own, even though I had highlighted this when I was phoned confirming my order. I told the caller that I was a pensioner unable to help. Because it was a large load, 70 no. 150mm x 4.2 m he the driver declined to offload and was going to return to the depot. I contacted my builder, at a cost to myself, who came to help offload. I am disappointed that information requested by you and given by myself wasn't passed on to the poor driver who was left with a dilemma when he arrived. This load should have been delivered on a craned vehicle to avoid all these issues. I think you need to review your lack of communication skills among your office staff to avoid such situations in the future."
Hello

Thanks for your review, we have passed onto the relevant depot to see where we went wrong on this order. We do apologise in advance.
"Very good, especially the delivery."
Thanks for the review!
"I was very pleased that the delivery driver was helpful in getting the material into the house with me. He gave excellent service. The materials are good quality and I would buy from Laver again."
Many thanks for the feedback William!
"Very pleased with the all round performance from the quick response on the placement of the order to the delivary which again was very good. Totally happy with the product which is now in position in my garden. Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Many thanks Alan!
"Excellent service and communication, very impressed"
Thanks!
"I ordered online, nice simple process. Got a phone call from Nigel to say length ordered out of stock. He could do the longer ones at the same price. Collection straight forward, but expect a wait if its busy. The warehouse guys cut them to length as they wouldn’t fit on the roof. Great product at brilliant prices"
"The products arrived in good time. However I didn’t receive any confirmation of when they were going to be delivered and they were delivered when I was off site by an older gentleman who found it hard to offload the sheets of 15mm MDF. As a result some of the edges were knocked. On this job this wasn’t the end of the world, on others it might have been."
"Ordered 2 sets of stairs build quality is very good, great price and delivery. Good comms throughout. Many thanks"
"After loading 6 sheets of mdf and putting 10 fire doors on top of these on my van i went to pay for them and was told that I couldn’t have the mdf and I would have to unload them so i unloaded everything and went to Mkm and Howdens i work for one of the biggest building companies in hull who spend 10s of thousands of pounds at lavers but I for one will never go back there there was no ticket put on the mdf and i was told it was a first come first served policy"
Good morning,

Apologies you thought you received poor service. We will of course pass this to the depot director but it would be helpful if we knew your name so we could identify which cistomer you are so we can assit further.
Kind Regards
"very good customer service and delivery service"
"The first time I have used Lavers, and simply because they sell MDF Boards 3mtrs long. Ordered online and collected the same day, a seamless and problem free transaction. I will be buying there again, but wish the traffic was not so bad getting through Hull, but you cannot have it all I guess. Many thanks, great Service."
"Service was good although they didn't always advise on the progress of the order. The product - pineboard - however is far inferior to that bought some two years ago. More knots than you could shake a stick at and plenty of blemishes. Not the fault of Laver but their supplier"
Thanks Christopher, we will look into this and apologise the Kiddermister depot did not advice on the progress of the order. We will pass this onto the depot manager. Thank you for shopping with us!
"Great seller!"
"The price was the best I could find online, and the delivery driver was friendly and helpful. Only slight complaint is I would have appreciated a text or E-mail the day before delivery to let me know in advance it was coming."
"Easy ordering, came on time. Would recommend and would order again!"
"It was not good ordered 150mm by 38mm treated timber and 155mm got delivered. Told could have the right size if i waited a week again but i couldnt because builders were booked in already. Had to pay a joiner to plane 21 lengths of timber down. Phoned up to complain twice was told someone wuold contact me back still waiting 3 weeks later"
"Very good quality products supported by effeicent and knowledgeable staff. Beats the competition 'hands down' in terms of product quality."
"Bought some 3.6m lengths of 19mm x100mm rough sawn timber- local branch (Newcastle) didn't stock it so got it in from Bradford. I was told I couldn't order it by 'phone - had to order online. Arrived on time - helpful driver. Very disappointed with the quality - I know it's fencing timber but some of this is firewood grade ! Also, I can't understand why ordering online is cheaper than ordering in branch"
"Purchased loose timber for fence, all sawn sections. Timber was dry and straight, price was good and delivery well organised and on time."
"Good seler....."