Laver Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Laver

How would you rate Laver ?

"worst experience buying materials, First we wait for prices more than a week, first order was 1 item wrong, last order, today 30.06.2017, we pay a few boards and send the driver to collect, we receive back from our driver the attached pictures (last 3), they try to load in our van the damaged product, we refuse, after several calls from our office they take back the damaged boards but we left in the van 4 boards, 3 x 15 mm mdf and 1 x 12 mm birch plywood, currios the birch plywood was in between the mdf sheet. when we unload at our workshop, the birch plywood was the shape of a boat (first 2 pictures). No recommended."
"Ordered 5 sheets of MDF online. Delivery was made 4 working days later as advised. Items arrived well packaged & protected from damage. Delivery driver was very helpful - offloading items by crane directly into back garden where required. Overall highly recommended."
"Ordered a bi-folding door followed instruction on the email to call after two working days if no delivery date had been sent. Called 5 days after order placed and was told someone would ring back in an hour. No call received so called next day and was told would check with supplier and email me in the hour!! No email received. Sent email to company stating what poor customer service I was receiving, no reply called again no call back, called again got a call back and someone was going to ring today!! No call so called again and no one could tell me if the order was on its way. Cancelled order only to be told there would be a charge for storage even though they could not tell me when then order would be recieved,when I asked to speak to the person making this decision I was informed it would be cancelled with no charge!! Never had such a poor service and won't be using them or recommending them."
Peter Barratt
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, would have been 5 stars if I could have had a PM delivery as requested"
Mark EDWARDS
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service and easy online purchase. Plus the timber that was deilivered is excellent quality. Definitely worth paying a little more to have much better quality!"
Graham Taylor
Verified Buyer
"kota mouldings just looked like had come from a coal mine and the wrappings were all ripped so the mouldings are not all fit for the purpose they were bought for ,i emailed about that fact but have not received a reply"
"Very quick and efficient transaction. Delivery was well organised and driver was very helpful. Thanks!"
Anthony Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Laver is rare - a timber merchant that shows its prices online, has a website with supermarket-style shopping basket, and delivers without fuss. I was out when my order arrived, but it was stacked neatly in my driveway when I returned - just as I had instructed. Brilliant!"
Stephen Comer
Verified Buyer
"Impressed with the website and products but was given wrong information by your depot on lead times and availability which didn't result in an order being placed. I'm also still waiting for a refund !"
Good afternoon Mr Corner, sorry you feel you had a poor service. We have left a message on your mobile (the one you used to place the order) about your refund. Please contact us on 0843 3821920. Kind Regards Laver Online
John Smith
Verified Buyer
"They delivered what I ordered on the day they said they would. What more can you ask for?"
Alan Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Staff at the gate were very helpful directing me to the correct pickup point and loading into my car."
Barry Dupree
Verified Buyer
"Good quality timber at good prices and good customer service"
"Prompt delivery. Goods as described on their website. Good price. Saved quite a bit of money."
"The sales person at the Hull branch, Kerry, was extremely helpful. She organised my delivery to suite me, add a couple of extra pieces at short notice and all was delivered exactly on time. great"
Timothy Clark
Verified Buyer
"Staff were helpful and acommodating."
ANDREW CHARLES PICKERING
Verified Buyer
"I had to contact laver to see if my order was ready to collect,they said they would contact me on arrival of my order. When I went to collect my order i was roughly pointed out where my order was,bare in mind there were 4 long pieces of skirting boards, I asked for assistance to carry these to my vehicle,but they said that they were all busy,I don't think standing about chatting to each other was being busy,I then had to fetch my wife to help me carry the boards while the staff stood and watched,well done lavers"
Joanna Wright
Verified Buyer
"After sending 2 emails with no response from yourselves about when to expect my order. My order did arrive with no notice, email or call to arrange this, luckily i was in to accept it, would it have been re-delivered if i wasn't in?? who knows. I think your customer service really needs working on!!"
Richard Parker
Verified Buyer
"You we're supposed to phone me so I could arrange collection of my timber, but you didn't. Also there was no option for me to pay a little extra so that you could deliver to me."
"Timber first rate. Service first rare. Price first rate. Thank you"
Daniel Youngs
Verified Buyer
"Timber arived a week late. Was on a open lorry wet dirty and damaged. Will not use again. Price was very good. I know why now"
Laver is rated 3.74 based on 324 reviews