Laver Reviews

of reviewers recommend Laver
Read Laver Reviews

08081811920

info@laveronline.co.uk

Tell us how Laver made you happy
Great service as always. Timber good quality. Always willing to help
Thanks Geoff!
I placed an order for 69.99. I never received it . Then today a pair of generic Ray ban sunglasses for men. That is not what I ordered. I want my order
Hello

Can you provide a web order number please? We are a UK based timber merchants https://www.laveronline.co.uk/ and do not sell the products you mentioned. I think you have made a mistake in your review.
Thanks
Ben
Friendly helpful communications. Happy to saw my order down for easier transportation, and a hassle free collection service.
Many thanks Mark!
I ordered some sleepers from Laver about a month or so ago. After I placed the order, I received a confirmation from the local Deputy Manager saying they’d received it, and would get in touch to arrange the delivery. After a week, I hadn’t heard anything, so I tried to call - when I did, someone answered the call, but hung up. I then emailed the Deputy Manager back, but never heard a response.

I left it another week, then called again and finally got through - when I asked when I might receive the delivery, they looked up my order and found it would be delivered the next day. This was great, as I didn’t have to wait much longer, but pretty poor in terms of communication (it stated on the website, you’d be able to work out a delivery date with the company, not just be told when it’s coming). It was also being delivered from a subcontractor, which I also wasn’t too happy about.

When the product arrived, it was all good except for one of the sleepers that had a bit of damage. They didn’t offer to replace it, and as we’d waited quite a long time for the product, we didn’t bother to ask for one.

All in all, we’re happy with the sleepers, but the delivery service and communication could really be improved - this is especially true when you’re being charged almost £60 for delivery, which is a massive charge compared to other places. The only reason I stuck with Laver for the delivery was that it was in stock and in total came to a slightly cost (inc.delivery) as a local competitor, whose delivery charge took it over slightly (but was only £20). In all honesty, I’m not sure I would order from Laver again, unless the service improved.
Good morning Jess

Thanks for your review and we apologies on the lack of communication. Some of our depots are still short staffed due to furlough.
I will ask the Bristol depot manager about this order and advise you accordingly

Kind Regards
Ben
Great service
Web site does not show all wood range
Need some floor boarding but had to call local branch and order on phone!
Thanks for the review! We hope to add more products from our vast range online soon, but glad the local branch could assist you with your order. Best Regards! Ben
Great value decking timber delivered on time. One or two pieces with quite a few knots in but this is to be expected. Definitely recommend and think it's great value for 4.8m lengths which can be awkward to find from many suppliers.
Thank you!
Ordered online decking boards,that were in stock,after 2 and a half months asked for refund,because they dont have them...Full joke!
Hello Ivan,
Thanks for your review. I have spoken with the Peterborough branch manager and it seems you were kept fully aware of stock levels at all times. You were specifically after a certain length which has a nationwide shortage at the moment. We did offer you alternatives which you refused. Best regards Ben
I made a purchase August 22nd 2020 for a refurbished cricuit 2 for $99.00 and never received it and have been unsuccessful at contacting them. They have my money and have not given me any shipping dates or refund NOTHING! SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Liza, Thanks for this, but I think you are on the wrong website? We are Laver Online and are UK based. We do not sell electrical goods as we are timber merchants. You made a purchase for $99.00?? Not with us I am afraid, we only take payments in English pounds. Thanks, Ben
I never got my order and they have my money!!!
Hello Kathy We are unable to find your order with us on Laver Online. Please can you provide me with your web order number so I can look into this? (this will be on your email notification we sent you when you placed your order.) Thanks Ben
Very good overall prices and quality, delivery time two/three weeks just acceptable but may be in part due to pandemic.
Firstly, service was very good. Ordered on line, had telephone call to tell me when it would arrive at depot and asked the best time to get it to me. Took 2 weeks, but as decking is like hens teeth at the moment, 2 weeks was fine (quoted 6 weeks elsewhere). Good wood, only 2 out of 30 x 5.1m lengths had any warping. Thicker and wider than elsewhere and the price was as cheap as the thinner decking elsewhere. Certainly would order again.
Laver should not take orders for timber they cannot supply this caused a longer delay and excessive expense.
Excellent wood, quick delivery, 3rd time I’ve used Laver, recommend.
Simple to order and arrived when expected. Good quality timber and products, no warps, splits or shakes in the timber. Delivery was over 7 days but that was by choice. Only thing I would say is the delivery cost is too high so only a 4/5.
I ought to be giving 5 stars as they supplied more than I ordered - I wanted a mixture of 3.6m and 4.8m lengths and they supplied all 4.8m. OK, a little more cutting to size than I wanted to do, and a hell of a lot of offcuts to dispose of, but it got the job done. Delivery was smooth and the price was pretty good. I'll be back, especially as I don't seem to be able to find anyone else capable of supplying lengths above 2.4m.
A pleasure to deal with, fast and efficient ... what else do you need
Easy website to navigate.Placed order on Saturday, recieved the following Friday.
timber decking delivered quicker than expected. Good quality and job is now complete. Very pleased.
Made purchase from here few weeks ago was guided towards the exact wood I needed for job as I wasn't sure great help and no messing about on phone
Excellent service, prompt delivery. 1 star deleted for length of 150 x 50 that was like a banana and should have been discarded by the picker.
Laver is rated 3.88 based on 446 reviews