Laver Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Laver

Tell us how Laver made you happy

"Great seller!"
"The price was the best I could find online, and the delivery driver was friendly and helpful. Only slight complaint is I would have appreciated a text or E-mail the day before delivery to let me know in advance it was coming."
"Easy ordering, came on time. Would recommend and would order again!"
"It was not good ordered 150mm by 38mm treated timber and 155mm got delivered. Told could have the right size if i waited a week again but i couldnt because builders were booked in already. Had to pay a joiner to plane 21 lengths of timber down. Phoned up to complain twice was told someone wuold contact me back still waiting 3 weeks later"
"Very good quality products supported by effeicent and knowledgeable staff. Beats the competition 'hands down' in terms of product quality."
"Bought some 3.6m lengths of 19mm x100mm rough sawn timber- local branch (Newcastle) didn't stock it so got it in from Bradford. I was told I couldn't order it by 'phone - had to order online. Arrived on time - helpful driver. Very disappointed with the quality - I know it's fencing timber but some of this is firewood grade ! Also, I can't understand why ordering online is cheaper than ordering in branch"
"Purchased loose timber for fence, all sawn sections. Timber was dry and straight, price was good and delivery well organised and on time."
"Good seler....."
"My first experience of buying from Laver. Very impressed. Will definitely be back."
"First class service, fast delivery."
"Great company I wish I'd found sooner. Prices are less than half of wickes and the timber is good quality. Only problem for me is that my local depot (hull) isn't open at the weekends."
"Ordering online is easy, so easy in fact rang up up to confirm my order. Staff friendly and helpful. Had difficulty getting what I wanted elsewhere, no problem at Laver and prices are very good too. Laver will be my prefered supplier in future."
"Order arrived day before expected with excellent assistance from driver. We were kept informed of delivery day and time throughout. Brilliant service and will use again. Timber very acceptable quality."
"Good timber delivery driver superb"
"Ordered a sheet of High Gloss MFC, but requested sheet to be cut into 5 pieces across the length. Cost of approx. £7-00 per cut (Must be a gold tip TCT blade). Took a few weeks to get the sheet and as I was not at home when it arrived I requested it to be placed on my driveway. In the evening I removed the cardboard packaging only to find black strap marks on the high gloss finish, the cut edges with several chips an one piece badly damaged on two ends. Contacted Laver and apart from apologing, "What would you like us to do to resolve ?" was the response. Disappointed!"
"worst experience buying materials, First we wait for prices more than a week, first order was 1 item wrong, last order, today 30.06.2017, we pay a few boards and send the driver to collect, we receive back from our driver the attached pictures (last 3), they try to load in our van the damaged product, we refuse, after several calls from our office they take back the damaged boards but we left in the van 4 boards, 3 x 15 mm mdf and 1 x 12 mm birch plywood, currios the birch plywood was in between the mdf sheet. when we unload at our workshop, the birch plywood was the shape of a boat (first 2 pictures). No recommended."
"Ordered 5 sheets of MDF online. Delivery was made 4 working days later as advised. Items arrived well packaged & protected from damage. Delivery driver was very helpful - offloading items by crane directly into back garden where required. Overall highly recommended."
"Ordered a bi-folding door followed instruction on the email to call after two working days if no delivery date had been sent. Called 5 days after order placed and was told someone would ring back in an hour. No call received so called next day and was told would check with supplier and email me in the hour!! No email received. Sent email to company stating what poor customer service I was receiving, no reply called again no call back, called again got a call back and someone was going to ring today!! No call so called again and no one could tell me if the order was on its way. Cancelled order only to be told there would be a charge for storage even though they could not tell me when then order would be recieved,when I asked to speak to the person making this decision I was informed it would be cancelled with no charge!! Never had such a poor service and won't be using them or recommending them."
"Prompt delivery, would have been 5 stars if I could have had a PM delivery as requested"
"Excellent customer service and easy online purchase. Plus the timber that was deilivered is excellent quality. Definitely worth paying a little more to have much better quality!"
Laver is rated 3.76 based on 339 reviews