Laveer Legal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Laveer Legal

help@laveerlegal.co.uk

60 – 66 Wellington Road,

Tell us how Laveer Legal made you happy

"From start to finish, I had peace of mind, they carried me along all the way, they gave me great advice and support, the lawyer who handled my case was fantastic. Thank you so much guys"
"I really am so glad I went with Laveer legal to fight my case. My solicitor was so knowledgeable, hardworking and always responded rapidly. Ruari is such an amazing asset to Laveer Legal especially, I would definitely recommend using these top class legal experts."
"I dealt with Karen. She was excellent in how she dealt with the matter and fully informative."
"I can't recommend Karen enough for her flawless handling of my case from start to finish. She has been very thorough and efficient whilst being supportive and reassuring all the way through. Fantastic service very happy."
"I received a sting professional support Very Good! I will 100% recommend their services to anyone."
"I had cause to use Laveer Legal recently who I found to be extremely helpful at every point of contact. They were extremely professional and helped me through a very difficult time, thanks Karen"
"Excellent service and staff good advice and support especially from Rachel Brislane"
"I’m very happy with how Laveer Legal has dealt with my case brilliant solicitors"
"I cannot praise Laveer Legal enough especially Karen Murray who guided us through the process and kept us informed all the way. She was amazing with her advice and understanding of our case and we would have no hesitation in recommending Laveer Legal to anybody"
"I found that the quite distressing circumstances of my case was handled sensitively, professionally and effectively at all times."
"I would like to say thank you for all your support in dealing with my case , On a personally note I would like to thank Karen for showing compassion and being empathetic towards myself, and being extremely supportive , as I suffer from anxiety she has help me in dealing with the case in hand . If ever I need legal support in the future I would definitely be using your company again and would definitely recommend your company to other people. Once again a big thank you ."
"In our oftentimes cruel world, and it’s a breath of fresh air to see people and a company as yourself acting so unselfishly towards others, especially strangers that hardly knew me. Samantha , Ben and Rachel you inspired me so much! Thank you for all that you do. I believe that kindness has the power to change the world. Your kind deed will go a long way. I want you to know how much I appreciate you and your hard work and act of kindness. May your life be blessed even more. Your help , is a reminder that there are still good people , companies in this world. You are a extraordinary company and for that, I will be forever grateful!"
"Hello Thank you for your hard work and your help. Your highly professional approach and your empathy made me feel valued and regain my self confidence and made me overcome one of the most difficult period in my life in UK. I will always remember your kindness and expert advice. Thank you from my heart."
"Laveer Legal have been brilliant throughout my employment claim from Day one I really cannot fault there service it's been 5* throughout If you're looking for employment law solicitor then laveer legal are the no win no fee solicitors to use"
"Following an incident where I was treated with discrimination and judgement from an employer, I decided to head down the legal route to resolve the issues I faced as a result. I initially contacted a solicitor who could help me using a ‘legal aid’ scheme, however I found the person whom I spoke to, to be incredibly rude and ignorant to the sensitivity of my issue. I decided to look elsewhere, and fortunately I stumbled across Laveer Legal. From the word ‘go’, I was treated with dignity and understanding from every employee I came into contact with from Laveer Legal. My disability was discussed with the solicitors at Laveer, who in turn made every step of the legal process easier, in terms of making me finally feeling heard, and also in terms of updating me on any progress as often as they could, due to my high anxiety levels and, at that stage, my poor mental health. Laveer Legal empowered me to stand up for what is right, and helped me gain confidence in knowing that my claim was legitimate; I learned that what happened was wrong, it wasn’t my fault, and I deserved some form of apology from those who caused me significant distress. I honestly couldn’t have asked for more from a solicitor or their team. At the times where I felt anxious about the situation, I was able to contact either the solicitor or paralegal directly, who were always able to put my mind at ease. I entered my claim on a ‘no win no fee’ arrangement, which in itself allowed accessibility to justice, as without this arrangement, I financially wouldn’t have been able to progress my claim in any form. The barrister that was recruited for me by Laveer Legal was also incredible. She was so kind, supportive and considerate, which also made the tribunal process much, much easier for me. I would urge anyone who has suffered from discrimination to contact Laveer Legal. Finally being heard significantly changed me, for the better. I now feel that even though I am disabled, I am entitled to fair treatment, and I will no longer accept any ignorant assumptions regarding my condition from anyone, especially employers. I feel I have regained my power and my dignity, and I am incredibly grateful to Laveer Legal for helping me in such a way. Thank you."
"Extremely happy with how my case was dealt with.Helped me get desired outcome,would fully recommend"
"Karen Murray took care of my case and worked hard to ensure that I got the very best outcome, I was kept up to date with my case and was given the best advise possible. Thank you!"
"I originally discussed what I considered to be a reasonable objection to the company I worked for not paying me redundancy. I had worked there exactly two years, but my finishing date was in dispute. 12 months later, we have successfully settled the employment matter without going to tribunal, thanks to Samantha Quinn and her team."
"I am very thankful for what they done for me even when l was in a bad way and they would always talk to me making sure l was ok and l couldn't thank them enough"
"Laveer legal have been very supportive"
Laveer Legal is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews