Laveer Legal Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Laveer Legal

help@laveerlegal.co.uk

60 – 66 Wellington Road,

How would you rate Laveer Legal ?

"Following an incident where I was treated with discrimination and judgement from an employer, I decided to head down the legal route to resolve the issues I faced as a result. I initially contacted a solicitor who could help me using a ‘legal aid’ scheme, however I found the person whom I spoke to, to be incredibly rude and ignorant to the sensitivity of my issue. I decided to look elsewhere, and fortunately I stumbled across Laveer Legal. From the word ‘go’, I was treated with dignity and understanding from every employee I came into contact with from Laveer Legal. My disability was discussed with the solicitors at Laveer, who in turn made every step of the legal process easier, in terms of making me finally feeling heard, and also in terms of updating me on any progress as often as they could, due to my high anxiety levels and, at that stage, my poor mental health. Laveer Legal empowered me to stand up for what is right, and helped me gain confidence in knowing that my claim was legitimate; I learned that what happened was wrong, it wasn’t my fault, and I deserved some form of apology from those who caused me significant distress. I honestly couldn’t have asked for more from a solicitor or their team. At the times where I felt anxious about the situation, I was able to contact either the solicitor or paralegal directly, who were always able to put my mind at ease. I entered my claim on a ‘no win no fee’ arrangement, which in itself allowed accessibility to justice, as without this arrangement, I financially wouldn’t have been able to progress my claim in any form. The barrister that was recruited for me by Laveer Legal was also incredible. She was so kind, supportive and considerate, which also made the tribunal process much, much easier for me. I would urge anyone who has suffered from discrimination to contact Laveer Legal. Finally being heard significantly changed me, for the better. I now feel that even though I am disabled, I am entitled to fair treatment, and I will no longer accept any ignorant assumptions regarding my condition from anyone, especially employers. I feel I have regained my power and my dignity, and I am incredibly grateful to Laveer Legal for helping me in such a way. Thank you."
Vicky Prasol
Verified Buyer
"Extremely happy with how my case was dealt with.Helped me get desired outcome,would fully recommend"
"Karen Murray took care of my case and worked hard to ensure that I got the very best outcome, I was kept up to date with my case and was given the best advise possible. Thank you!"
Steve Mellor
Verified Buyer
"I originally discussed what I considered to be a reasonable objection to the company I worked for not paying me redundancy. I had worked there exactly two years, but my finishing date was in dispute. 12 months later, we have successfully settled the employment matter without going to tribunal, thanks to Samantha Quinn and her team."
Alan Jones
Verified Buyer
"I am very thankful for what they done for me even when l was in a bad way and they would always talk to me making sure l was ok and l couldn't thank them enough"
Leah Cummings
Verified Buyer
"Laveer legal have been very supportive"
Khadiza Begum
Verified Buyer
"I would strongly recommend Laveer Legal to everyone! Breifly, during a time of extreme hardship and difficulties due to work related issues, Laveer legal helped me out every step of the way. Regardless of what time of night it was, someone was always there to help or answer any questions i had. Their professionalism was exceptional. I knew from day 1 that this company is definitely one that I could trust. I was sent daily updates of how things were progressing. In the end, I got a fantastic settlement from a multinational company and more importantly, justice for the way they discriminated against me for my disability"
Yvonne Beardall
Verified Buyer
"After first speaking to Samantha I knew I had chosen the right company to take on my case. From start to finish Samantha always kept me informed with any updates on my case and she was always available for any questions I had and nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend Laveer Legal to friends and family without hesitation. We had a successful outcome and I cannot thank Samantha enough for all her hardwork throughout the case."
Mr. Damien Walshe
Verified Buyer
"“The team at Laveer are consummate professionals….diligent, knowledgable, responsive and always willing to go the extra mile. I recommend their services highly”. Mr. Damien Walshe, Deputy Headteacher St. Christina's School"
Pam Mistry
Verified Buyer
"“Thank you so much for your assistance with my HR issues. Your expert advice saved me for making poor decisions which would have impacted my business around employee disciplinary. You were quick in responding and provided me with the details to make an informed decision. I felt reassured and had the opportunity to discuss the situation with you personally. You then provided me with the written document and follow up information to issue to the employee. It was professional, time effective and provided me with the solution to enforce my decision in the correct manner. I will definitely continue using your service and have found it very supportive especially in a fast moving environment whereby legislation around this area is constantly changing and it is a relief to know that I do not need to spend unnecessarily time sorting or researching this. Thank you. Pam Mistry, Manchester"
Michele Manson
Verified Buyer
"Please accept this testimonial as a thank you for your help and support when we had an urgent Human Resources / employment law problem. We had an issue that we didn’t have the resources or knowledge to sort out ourselves and you came to our rescue. The advise given was excellent and the information that we needed was received extremely quickly and professionally. Thank you very much for all your help and support in this matter and we will not hesitate to recommend your services in the future. Yours sincerely, Michele Manson Managing Director of FSC Commercial Cleaning Services Limited, Stalybridge"
Athar Mahmood
Verified Buyer
"“We have engaged the services of Laveer Associates for over a year now. Our advisor has a wealth of experience and knowledge in Employment Law. The service we have received in this short time has been exceptional which confirms that Samantha is dedicated and committed to our company needs. I would have no hesitation in recommending Samantha and her firm to anyone looking for HR support.” Athar Mahmood, Director of Roch Homes / Care Line UK Limited, Rochdale"
Gary Glendenning
Verified Buyer
"Making the decision to subscribe to Laveer’s helpdesk has provided all of our managers with 24 hour access to unlimited employment law & HR advice. This can be used when an issue arises or in anticipation of a problem, or if we are just looking for general advice without worrying about the cost. The service includes the provision of all necessary letters and documents, which gives us the confidence required in responding to any situation. This piece of mind is priceless, and I would have no hesitation in recommending Laveer Associates. Gary Glendenning, Finance Director, Prima Hotels Limited"
Luke Mellor
Verified Buyer
"“I would like to congratulate Sam at Laveer Associates on her outstanding customer service when updating our employment contracts’. After looking at the old contracts Sam quickly spotted several flaws and amended them quickly, inserting and removing numerous clauses that were required. After handing out the new contracts a few of our employees had several questions I could not answer. Sam sorted the quickly for me so I could get the contracts signed, leaving employer and employee feeling secure. Sam’s service was prompt, professional and courteous. I would urge anyone with staff to get Laveer Associates to look over their employment contracts. “ Luke Mellor, Director of Master Gas (Ashton-Under-Lyne)"
Lalah Fenton
Verified Buyer
"Laveer Associates initially gave us invaluable advice about employment law and contracts when we were recruiting our staff. They equipped us with the knowledge and confidence to ensure that we were fully compliant and were furnished with contracts that suited our specific needs, to ensure we were fully protected and also had the correct agreements in place which we could enforce should the situation ever arise. Since then they have been readily available and on hand to give us employment law advice as and when we need it. They are always friendly, supportive and reliable. We would not hesitate to recommend them to any other businesses as we already do. Thanks again for your continued support. Lalah Fenton, Director of Reliant Training Limited, Manchester City Cenre"
"I'd like to thank Samantha Quinn of Laveer for her legal services that she provided for me in regards to self-employment. I went to them with an issue that I had no answer to. I am delighted with the help, guidance and solution that she provided for me, making my work life very simple without the added pressure of having to sort out the legalities. She investigated details that I hadn't even considered would affect me. The help and advice that I was given was 'above and beyond the call of duty'. The whole experience of doing business with her was very easy and an absolute pleasure. All in all, a very professional, efficient and friendly service. I know that the next time I need assistance with employment law as an employer I will without a doubt be going to Samantha at Laveer. Thank you Fal Patel, Director of Fal Vehicle Transport Limited, Ashton-Under-Lyne"
Rosi England
Verified Buyer
""Samantha became a source of great support to me during a time we were making redundancies, some of which were not so straight forward and we had to be extremely careful to ensure we were legally compliant. Samantha went further to advise of potential discrimination claims that may arise out of our decision to make redundancies, so she ensured we were covered from every angle! Her knowledge of employment law meant that I was always sure of my facts and confident in her services at every step of the way. Samantha and her company are a great source of professional guidance. Without her, I don't know what I would've done!" Rosi England, Midlands"
John Blackwood
Verified Buyer
"“I would just like to say a huge thank you to Samantha Quinn who helped me yesterday in my Disciplinary. I was very impressed with her as being professional knowledgeable, and assertive when necessary without coming over aggressive, and I felt she was in control in the hearing, with a calm and understanding of the situation from both sides, treated me with respect and understood complexity of the case very quickly, and I if ever I need help from an employment advocate/rep again or if anyone asks me, Samantha Quinn would be the person i will be turning too, thank you for sending Samantha to my rescue. ” John Blackwood, CAB, St Helens"
Stephen Smith
Verified Buyer
"“Samantha represented me through a particularly difficult dispute with a former employer. I found her to be highly professional and very personable, spending time with me during a very difficult period. During my case she was always extremely well prepared and provided me with comprehensive statements of case. During hearings she represented me robustly with her extensive knowledge being evident in the way she presented my case. This extensive knowledge and her profession approach resulted in a positive outcome in my case that I would not have achieved without her representation. I would recommend her to any professional in need of any employment advice/representation.” Stephen Smith, Sales Manager, British Red Cross, Salford"
Susan Bailey
Verified Buyer
"It is with great delight that I write this testimonial for Samantha Quinn of Laveer Associates who recently assisted us in a complex disciplinary matter with a member of staff. Samantha and her team were clearly knowledgeable in regards to all aspects of employment law, which gave us the peace of mind of knowing everything was being handled correctly as well as a great source of support to management throughout this process. It was great to just hand everything over to someone else to worry about whilst we were then able to concentrate on our business. We were more than happy with the services, but on conclusion the FSB who we have our legal insurance with commented on how thorough the reports were during the entire process and were clearly impressed with their work. Not a stone left unturned, every angle was covered and for such a complex case it would have been easy to miss, were the comments made by the FSB who see reports from professionals in this industry regularly and they were very impressed – a compliment indeed! Our recommendations of your services to others so far have helped our kudos no end as the extraordinary personal service you offer just goes way beyond words to explain how much you can alleviate an employer’s stress and worry when it comes to these things. We will continue to use and recommend Laveer’s services to all who may benefit from employment law & HR services. Thank you. Susan Bailey, Altrincham, Book Keeper & Utility warehouse"
Laveer Legal is rated 4.97 based on 30 reviews